It’s a wish of every woman to look gorgeous with healthier and glowing skin. There are many factors affecting our skin and making it rough and dull every day. The skin with acne, pimples, oil, wrinkles is not healthier and it also ruins your real beauty. I am showing you, 8 Secret For Glowing and Brighten Your Skin Naturally in this article. To cope with such types of skin problems and make your skin radiant and beautiful this article reveals 8 secrets of glowing skin which will help you in 2020.
8 Secret For Glowing and Brighten Your Skin Naturally
1. Scrub regularly
Scrubbing will make your skin smooth and soft and provide it extra glow and shine. It sheds your dead skin cells, brightens your complexion and stops wrinkles to show. As it, clear your pores and prevent the pimples from coming out on the skin. By removing the dead skin it makes all your skin products to work properly. Further, it is necessary to understand that different skin types need different types of scrubs.
How to use scrub on your face?
Place a summarize towel on your face for some time, it will help to open the pores of your face and ready them to clean. Secondly, wash your face with your regular face wash then apply your scrub to wet skin and gently start rubbing for 10 minutes. After this wash your face with fresh water.
2. Green tea
Green tea is considered most beneficial for healthy skin. It contains several properties like antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-atherosclerosis, etc and it also protects the skin from cancer and bacteria. Green tea handles the aging process and treats the acne
How to use Green tea on your face?
- It can be used as a mask, take a small bowl to add in it, 1 tablespoon of green tea, 1 tablespoon baking soda, 1 tablespoon honey, prepare this mixture well and apply it to your face for 15 minutes and after wash your face with warm water.
- Apply directly the ice cube of green tea on your face.
- For glow spray, brew a cup of green tea and add it in a bowl, now add 3 drops of lemon in it, fill a bottle with this liquid. After mist it on your face at night and day time for skin toner.
Sugar is proved as a natural scrub and is used by many women it makes your skin smooth and glows. It hydrates and moisturizes your skin deeply. Further, it contains Glycolic which is very effective in treating sun-damaged skin and prevents skin aging. You can use it twice a week.
How to use sugar on your face?
- Take a small bowl to add in it the half cup of sugar, 3 tablespoons of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of honey. Prepare the mixture and apply it on your face and it gently with fingers for 10 minutes. Now wash it with warm water.
- Take a bowl to add in it, half cup of brown sugar, 1 teaspoon honey. Half teaspoon rosewater, and 1 tablespoon of milk, when it is prepared to apply it to your skin and leave it for 30 minutes. After this time wash it with lukewarm water.
The secret of healthy skin from inside your body
4. A healthy diet is necessary
What you eat directly affects your skin health ng aging this is why nutrition is necessary for healthy skin. There are many fruits and vegetables which provide our skin proteins, minerals, necessary vitamins for glowing and healthy skin in 2020.
Which is the best fruit for your healthy skin?
- Eat Avocados daily provides you with many benefits for the skin. This fruit is the rich source of vitamin E and C it also plays its role in protecting your skin from skin-damaging.
- Tasty red and yellow bell pepper provides your skin vitamin A and C, which keep your skin firm and strong.
5. Good sleep is one of the best secrets for your skin
Basically sleep is necessary for the proper functioning of the whole body. There are different scales of daily sleep for different age groups. When you are sleeping your body removes unnecessary fluids from several areas. Lack of sleep distributes your level of stress hormones and inflammation which results in the development of acne, eczema, and psoriasis. You should have to follow the healthy night time techniques for better results because beauty sleep gives you everlasting skin glow.
Which work can we do before bed?
- Make a habit of daily washing you’re and clean your skin using face wash and cleansers before going to bed.
- After cleansing applies moisturizer on your skin it prevents the skin from drying.
7. Pure Honey
Natural product honey is considered highly beneficial for the prevention of skin issues like acne, dull, rough skin. It contains antibacterial properties and gives your skin long-lasting moisturize. It also maintains skin HP and slows down the aging process. To clean the pores of skin clearly it is proved very effective. Honey can be used as a mask, cleanser, exfoliator.
How to use honey on your face?
- For the honey mask, take a small bowl to add in it, half a cup of honey. Half teaspoon of lemon juice and mix it well. Apply this paste to your skin directly and leave it for 30 minutes. After this time wash it with lukewarm water.
- For cleansing your skin, take a small bowl, add in it half cup honey, 3 teaspoons of rose water and one teaspoon of turmeric, mix them well and prepare a paste of them, After the massage your face with this paste. After 15 minutes wash it with fresh water.
8. Face oil and serum secrets for glowing skin
Face oil and face serums are considered lightweight moisturize and they provide the skin with a long-lasting glow. Serums minimize the dark spots, reduce wrinkles and hydrate your skin. Many facial oils and serums are available in the markets and you can also make your own.
How to use the serum on your face for fair to skin tone?
- Clean your skin with a suitable cleanser
- Take a serum or face oil you like the m0ost apply a thin layer of on your skin and massage gently until the oil is absorbed
- After serum applies the eye cream by dabbing with your fingertips.
- Now apply your daily routine moisturizer.