Achar Gosht Pakistani Food Recipe is my favorite recipe. It is very easy to make and it tastes very yummy to eat. My kids also love this recipe because it is not too much spicy and it is very tasty with rice as well as chapattis. I hope you also like this recipe and try achar gosht at home and do let me know how it tastes in the comment below.
Today, I am showing you how to make this recipe at home with simple and easy ingredients. These ingredients are easily available in your kitchen counter. I am using fresh yogurt in this dish as you know that fresh yogurt is very healthy for our inside the body.
I am not cooking expect but I’m trying to my best recipes introduces to you. I am very easy recipes because easy recipe gets short time periods. My all recipes easily eat your kids because i am not making spicy food. I am also showing you the benefits of the recipe. Today, I am also telling you about the good benefits of eating chicken and chicken recipes.
Firstly, We will talk about the benefits of eating Chicken:
Here, I am telling which is the good benefits of chicken and which part of chicken healthy and which is not good for your health.
- Chicken is the rich in protein
- Chicken is good for the heart
- Chicken breast is an excellent source of low-fat protein
- Protein helps your body to maintain muscle mass and also helps to build muscle
- Chicken breast is also a very good source of selenium, phosphorus, and vitamin B6
- Eating chicken regularly can actually help you lose weight in a healthy way
How To Make Achar Gosht Pakistani Food Recipe At Home Step by Step With Photos
Here, I am showing you how to make achar gosht at home step by step. I am sharing you the procedure or cooking method picture. You can see these pictures and make achar gosht is easy at home.
Achar Gosht Pakistani Food Recipe
- Olive oil or Refined oil
- Chopped Onion
- Tomatoes Paste
- Lemon Juice
- Garlic Cloves
- Ginger Paste
- Taste to Salt
- Red Chili Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Achar Masala
- Fresh Yogurt
- Green Chilies
- Take a large pan and add three tbsp of Olive Oil or Refined Oil and add Ginger Garlic paste and cook it gently
- Now, add two small sizes of chopped onion and cook it
- Saute the onions on the medium flame of the stove
- After that, add a half kilogram of chicken pieces into the saute onions
- Cook the chicken until then it changes the color
- Now, add delicious spices like taste to salt, half tbsp of red chili powder, half tbsp of turmeric powder, and one tbsp of achar masala powder
- Mix all the spices into the chicken
- Now, add tomatoes paste. Take a maximum four to five tomatoes
- Cook for 5 to 9 minutes
- Another side, take yogurt to add one tbsp of achar masala powder and mix it. one tbsp of achar masala powder and add one tbsp of lemon juice and mix it. filling into the green chilies
- Add the mixture of yogurt
- Add fill of achar masala powder (green chilies)
- Mix it and cook for 8 minutes on the low flame of the stove
- Enjoy delicious and tasty Achar Gosht Pakistani Food Recipe is ready to eat