Aloo Tamatar Ki Sabzi Pakistani Food Recipe is very easy to make at home. This recipe is the best cuisine from Pakistan and India. This Aloo Tamatar curry recipe is the best option for your lunch and also dinner. Potatoes, tomatoes, and some other special spicy with gravy is a classic combination.
It is good for your kids because in this recipe I am adding potatoes. The specialty of this is that it is a yummy and delicious taste to eat because I am adding secret spicy. As you know that potatoes are the favorite dish for kids including elders.
How To Make Aloo Tamatar Ki Sabzi Pakistani Food Recipe At Home
This recipe is made by cooking potatoes with tomatoes and adding some secret spicy. Aloo Tamatar recipe is Pakistani food that every mom made in her kitchen. It is easy to cook and it is healthy too. Potato tomato curry made without onion garlic and heavy ingredients or spicy.
Aloo Tamatar Ki Sabzi Pakistani Food Recipe
- Olive Oil
- Cumin seed
- Red Chili Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Green Chilies
- Potatoes Slices
- Green Coriander Leaves
- Take a large size of the bowl, add three tbsp of olive oil or refined oil and add cumin seed. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook it
- Add a pinch of Salt, One tbsp one Red chili powder, and half tbsp of Turmeric powder and mix well
- Add 6 to 7 Green chilies and cook it
- Add 3 cups of water and boiled it
- Add Potatoes slice and cook for 10 to 14 minutes
- Add Green coriander leaves and dish out any of your plates.
- Serve with boiled rice and chapatti