Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to sharing delicious and colorful and Amazing 4 Refreshing Summer Drinks | Fruits Summer Drinks for everyone. These drinks are fresh, fruity, and colorful drinks and outstanding tastes in summer. I know that water is very important in the summer season because in summer every person is dehydrating and also feels weakness in the body. That is why I am sharing some tasty drinks with you. These drinks are full of nutrients because they are made of fresh fruit and no added presentative and no add artificial flavor. Here are four homemade drink ideas.
Refreshing Drinks In Summer:
You can enjoy these drinks with your friends and family members. I am definitely sure your kids are also like these drinks so much. And these drinks are very healthy and full of nutrients for your kids. These refreshing drinks are very easy to make at home. And these drinks are ready within 10 minutes only and drinks fresh and tasty drinks at home. Try these drinks and let it know how it tastes in the comment sections & also send your request and feedback of the recipe the below.
Amazing 4 Refreshing Summer Drinks | Fruits Summer Drinks Step By Step Instructions:
Lemonade is one of the most popular summer drinks (and I do have a mint lemonade I love), but I like limeade even more!
I find the flavor of lime to be a bit brighter, and to pair with the strawberries beautifully. It’s a classic enjoyed by pretty much everyone.
- Lime Juice 1/2 cup
- Sugar 1/3 cup
- Water 1/3 cup
- Sliced Strawberries 1/2 Ib
- Mint Leaves 20-3o
- Cold Water 2 cups
- To make the simple syrup, combine the sugar and water in a saucepan,
- Cook over medium-high heat for 5-10 minutes until the sugar is dissolved and the liquid is clear.
- In a large mason jar or a pitcher, combine the lime juice, simple syrup, strawberries, mint, and water.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. Serve and enjoy!
This is one of my favorite drinks in summer. It is very delicious and very tasty to drink. Watermelon lemonade is perfectly sweet and tart and a very yummy & also refreshing drink for everyone. It is very easy to make at home.
One of my favorite drink recipes! This lemonade is perfectly sweet and tangy and brimming with fresh watermelon flavor.
- Seedless Watermelon 6 cups (Chillie 2 Ibs after peeling)
- Cold Water 4 cups
- Fresh & Strained Lime Juice 3/4 cup
- Granulated Sugar 2/3 cups
- Ice and fresh mints leave for serving
- Add watermelon to a blender and pulse until well pureed (there should be about 4 cups).
- Pour through a fine-mesh strainer into a bowl.
- In a large pitcher whisk together water, lemon juice, and sugar until sugar has dissolved.
- Stir in pureed watermelon. Stir in ice and mint (alternately add ice and mint directly to individual cups and pour lemonade over). Store in refrigerator.
- If you don’t have time to chill the ingredients then just use more ice in place of some of the water.
3.Raspberry Vanilla Soda Recipe:
- Water 1/4 cup
- Sugar 1/4 cup
- Fresh and chilled Raspberries 1 cup
- Lemon Juice 1 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract 1 tbsp
- Seltzer Water
- In a small saucepan set over medium heat, combine the water, sugar, and raspberries. Cook for about 5 minutes until the mixture is bubbling away and the sugar is dissolved.
- Stir and cook this mixture for another 5 minutes, until the raspberries have cooked down.
- Set a fine-mesh strainer over a measuring cup or bowl and strain the saucepan mixture, pressing down on the raspberry pulp to squeeze out all the juice.
- Add the lemon juice and vanilla extract, and let this chill in the refrigerator.
- To serve, fill a glass with ice and add 2-3 tbsp of the raspberry syrup. Add about a cup of seltzer on top, and enjoy!
4.Banana & Pineapple Crush Slush Recipe:
This refreshing drink is an American drink in summer. It is ready within 15 minutes only. That drink is full of flavor and tangy and very tasty.
- Sugar 2 cups
- Water 3 cups
- Orange Juice 1 & 3/4 cups
- Lemon Juice 1/4 cup
- Mashed Banana 3 cups
- Pineapple Juice 2 cups
- 6 cans of 7-up or spirit
- Boil the sugar and water to make a syrup (dissolve the sugar).
- Combine all the other ingredients and add to the syrup.
- Freeze the mixture in a 9 by 13-inch pan.
- When ready to serve, fill the glasses 1/2 full with the slushy mixture and pour 7-up or Sprite over the mixture.
- Serve it and enjoy it