Today is my article about the delicious and very tasty but sweet recipe in my blog. Badam Kulfi Pakistani Food Recipe is very famous in North India as well as in Pakistan. It is a very good taste to eat and it is very easy to make at home. It is also called dessert and loved by people of all age groups.
Kulfi is made in various kinds like badam kaser kulfi, mango kulfi, pista kulfi, malai kulfi, Kaju kulfi, and anjeer kulfi. In a tube of Badam kulfi have 119 calories, 28g carbs, 10g fats, and 6g protein. You can easily burn 119 calories with the help of cycling, running, and cleaning.
Badam (Almond) is very healthy for your health or brain, and the nervous system. In this recipe, I’m using almond, cardamom powder, pistachio and milk powder, and fresh dairy milk. Every ingredient is healthy for your health so don’t skip this recipe in your diet. You can easily burn 119 calories with the help of cycling, running, and cleaning.
How To Make Badam Kulfi Pakistani Food Recipe At Home Step By Step With Photos
Here, I’m showing you how to make badam kulfi in an easy way with simple ingredients. I’m also showing you pics and video related this recipe then you can easily be made badam kulfi recipe. As you that, Almonds are most popular of tree nut. They are high nutrients and a rich source of healthy fats, carbs, vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and multivitamins. Almonds are very good and best nutrient snack for pregnant women.
Badam Kulfi Pakistani Food Recipe
- Fresh Milk
- Milk Powder
- Condense Milk
- Small Cardamom Powder
- Chopped Almonds
- Chopped Pistachios
- Take a large pan, add one liter of fresh diary milk in this pan and boiled it
- Add half tbsp of small cardamom powder for good smell
- Add one cup of chopped Almonds
- Add one cup of chopped Pistachios
- Pour all nuts into the Kulfi for best and tasty texture
- Add half cup of raw milk or milk powder any brand but I'm using Nido Milk Powder
- Add one cup of Condensed Milk for sweetest
- Boil it and cook for 30 to 35 minutes and gets smooth consistency
- After 30 minutes, Pour this kulfi mixture into the containers or tubes and freeze for 2 to 3 hours in fridge
- Delicious Badam Kulfi is ready to eat and enjoy this recipe with your family members