Today, I am going to make a very delicious and easy Bhindi Pyaz Ki Sabzi Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) that is super simple and quick to make. Bhindi with Pyaz (onions) is also known as Okra in many English-speaking countries. Bhindi is so delicious and very tasty food because it is low crab food.
In Pakistan, there are many different ways to make Bhindi (Okra), but today I am going to share with you my secret recipe. As I mentioned above, Bhindi Pyaz ki sabzi has numerous benefits such as good digestion health due to its high soluble fiber content.
The fact is Bhindi contains no cholesterol and very little fat necessary for a healthy heart. Bhindi is my favorite dish in vegetable food because it is low-carb food and is easy to digest. Bhindi (Okra) doesn’t have to be cooked to taste delicious, because it tastes even much better in raw salads.
How To Make Bhindi Pyaz Ki Sabzi Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) At Home Step By Step Instructions:
For a vegetarian, Bhindi is a complete diet because there are countless benefits it provides. In my house, we make bhindi pretty much every day, and my family members also love to eat. I hope you like this recipe and do let me know how it tastes in the comment below.
It is very easy to make at home because I am using simple ingredients and not too much spice. That’s why it is very tasty to eat and kids also like this recipe. Please scroll the page and watch the video to related this outstanding Bhindi Pyaz Ki sabzi Recipe.
Bhindi Pyaz Ki Sabzi Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- Bhindi (Okra)
- Onion Slices
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Potatoes Cubes
- Cooking Oil or Olive Oil
- Green Chilies
- Salt to Taste
- Red Chili Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Take a pan and add cooking oil
- First, saute the onion slices in this oil
- Then remove onion slices from the oil and set aside
- Second, saute the potatoes cubes in the same oil
- Then remove from the oil and set aside
- Third, saute the okra (Bhindi) in the same oil
- Then remove from oil and set aside
- Add chopped tomatoes to the same oil
- Add spicy like salt to taste, one tbsp of red chili powder, and half tbsp of turmeric powder in
- Then add a half cup of water and mix well
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes on the medium heat to tender the tomatoes
- After 5 minutes, mash the tomatoes and then layers of vegetable in it
- The first of fried potatoes, the second layer of fried Okra (bhindi), and the last layer of fried onion slices in it
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes on the low flame of the stove
- After 20 minutes, mix all the ingredients
- Pour in the serving plate and serve with roti and rice.