You may have heard about the different kinds of chutneys. This one is Spanish cuisine, easy and delicious. I had no idea about it at first, I found this wonderful recipe while researching and tried it. I am definitely sure this Caramelised Spanish Onion Chutney Pakistani Food Recipe you like. Try this recipe and comment with your feedback. My family loved it so much, I would love to recommend it to all of you out there.
How To Make Caramelised Spanish Onion Chutney Pakistani Food Recipe Step By Step Instructions:
Here, I am showing you how to make this chutney recipe at home. I am also sharing step-by-step instructions. Follow the steps and make a delicious and tasty chutney recipe. It’s nice to make a homemade dipping sauce or chutney and serve it with anything you like to make it more interesting and delicious.
- 1.5kg Onions
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 280g Dark brown sugar
- 200ml Sarson’s Malt Vinegar
- 3 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp Wholegrain mustard
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- Peel and slice onions very thinly.
- Add the oil to a large pan heat it with a lid and soften the onions with the lid on.
- Make sure to stir occasionally to stop them from browning.
- Stir in 3tbsp of sugar and turn up the heat so that the onions caramelize.
- They will go a rich brown color, but don’t let them burn.
- Add the rest of the sugar, 200ml Sarson’s Malt Vinegar, and the remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for 15 mins until the mixture becomes thick.
- Spoon into sterilized jars (about 3 x 250ml jars), and leave mature for a couple of weeks.
It’s nice to make a homemade dipping sauce or chutney and serve it with anything you like to make it more interesting and delicious.