Introduction About This Delicious Recipe For Kids:
I am super excited to share this delicious recipe with you as this recipe is my favorite. My other family members also praise Chicken Bites For Kids Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) especially when I made it, so consider it the secret recipe that I am about to share with the World. To me, cooking is an art, and artistic eyes see things in a different way. Eating is a necessity but cooking is an art. Now, let’s begin with our Chicken Bites For Kids recipe.
The ingredients are healthy and nutritious, as you know potatoes are enriched in Potassium and other vitamins that are highly recommended for our good health. Chicken is also used in this recipe and without chicken, the recipe is incomplete. For the perfect taste, I added some spices because spice is the backbone of Kids foods. I love spicy food, and people like me will definitely going to love this recipe.
Benefits Of Eating Chicken:
Here, I am showing you, the health benefits of eating chicken. The most popular of all-white meat is chicken. For starter, its inexpensive and quick to prepare. Plus it can be served in a way variety of ways.
- Plenty of phosphorus
- Boost metabolism
- Natural anti-depressant
- Promotes eye health
- Prevents bone loss
- Chicken breast helps to weight loss
- Chicken is rich in low-fat protein which contributes to muscle growth and development.
- The protein also helps support healthy body weight and aids weight loss.
- The chicken breast is a very good part of the chicken.
- Chicken breast is very healthy as compared to chicken with bones.
- Chicken breast is good food for diet routine.
- it helps to prevent cardiovascular diseases.
- It contains vitamin B6 and vitamin B.
- Rich in protein
- Good for the heart
- These vitamins help to blood vessels healthy, energy levels high, and metabolism burning away calories so you can manage the healthy weight
How To Make Chicken Bites For Kids Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) Step By Step Instructions At Home:
I am showing you, how to make chicken karahi in an easy way and easy cooking method. To watch the video, you can scroll down to this page. Chicken has a very high protein content, which plays a very important role in sustaining our muscles. Chicken is my favorite because it is very quick to ready to eat. My kids also like breast portions from chicken. My all recipes are Pakistani and these recipes make with myself. As you know that I am not cooking chef but I am also trying to my best recipes introduces to you.
Chicken Bites For Kids Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- 400 grams Boneless Chicken Cubes
- 1 Egg
- 4 tbsp Flour
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper Powder
- Oil For Fry
- 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 2 tbsp Chili Sauce
- Take a large mixing bowl and add all ingredients into this bowl and mix well
- Now, Marinated to chicken at least two hours
- Take a pan and add oil
- Pour all chicken bites and fry it
- Dish out the plate and serve with ketchup