Hello everybody! Today I am going to make very delicious and so much tasty Chicken Nihari Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video). I hope you will like this outstanding and time-consuming dish. You can very easily make it at home because I am using simple ingredients. This Chicken Nihari Recipe is ready within 40 to 45 minutes only. In this article, chicken nihari make step by step instructions. I am also sharing, chicken nihari recipe video with ingredients quantity and cooking period.
Chicken nihari or Beef nihari or Mutton nihari. All these nihari’s is are the mouthwatering meaty dishes. Here is a tasty chicken nihari recipe by Cook With Shabo for Chicken Lovers. Follow this chicken nihari recipe and make it at home and enjoy this yummy recipe with your family.
This recipe is an important dish of subcontinent cuisine. In this article, I am sharing the benefits of eating chicken and also sharing links of different recipes made by chicken.
Benefits Of Eating Chicken:
Here, I am showing you, the health benefits of eating chicken. The most popular of all-white meat is chicken. For starter, its inexpensive and quick to prepare. Plus it can be served in a way variety of ways.
- Rich in protein
- Good for the heart
- Plenty of phosphorus
- Boost metabolism
- Natural anti-depressant
- Promotes eye health
- Prevents bone loss
- Chicken breast helps to weight loss
How To Make Chicken Nihari Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) Step By Step With Cooking Procedure:
I am showing you, how to make chicken nihari in an easy way and easy cooking method. To watch the video, you can scroll down to this page. Chicken has a very high protein content, which plays a very important role in sustaining our muscles. Chicken is my favorite because it is very quick to ready to eat. My kids also like breast portions from chicken.
Chicken Nihari Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- 1 cup Cooking Oil Or Olive Oil
- ½ kg Chicken With Bones
- 2 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 3 tbsp Nihari Powder
- 4 glasses Warm Water
- 4 tbsp Flour (Maida)
- For Garnishing:
- Coriander Leaves
- Lemon Juice
- Green Chilies
- Ginger Slices
- Take a large pan, add one cup of cooking oil and heat on the high flame of the stove.
- Add half kg of chicken with bone and cook for 5 minutes in this oil and get chicken golden brown
- Now, add one tbsp of red chili powder, one tbsp of turmeric powder, and three tbsp of Nihari powder and mix well
- Add four glasses of warm water and boil it. After boiling water, now turn to flame on the medium heat
- Cook chicken nihari for 40 to 45 minutes
- After 40 minutes. turn off flame and remove the extra from nihari and set aside
- Another side, take four tbsp of all-purpose flour ( maida) and add water as you required. Mix well and get a thick mixture and set aside
- After 40 minutes, continuously stirring the nihari and add the mixture of maida
- The gravy of nihari is thick then turn off the flame and dish out in a bowl
- Pour the excess oil and garnished with coriander, green chili, ginger slices and squeeze lemon juice
- Serve with naan and roti and enjoy with your family