Homemade Chicken Noodles Soup Pakistani Food Recipe is a tried and true comfort dinner with carrots, celery, onions, chicken, some spices, chicken broth, and homemade noodles. In this soup recipe, I’ve included the benefits of chicken as given below:
What’s in this Chicken Noddles Soup:
The ingredients in this soup are simple: chicken, carrots, celery, onions, noodles, broth, and herbs. Its means this recipe is very easy to make at home. The tastes of the soup is very delicious and very yummy.
You can use chicken or cook your own from chicken breasts or thighs.
The chicken broth is the base of this soup. I like to use Better than Bouillon Base because of it’s rich flavor. You could make your own homemade chicken broth if you want.
Carrots, celery, and onion are the classic veggies in chicken noodle soup. Feel free to add your own.
Homemade egg noodles do not take that long and take this soup to the next level! If you’re running short on time, store-bought egg noodles will work.This Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup is a tried and true comfort food with carrots, celery, onions, chicken, and homemade noodles. You can make this soup in under 30 minutes!
Some Good Points and Incredible Benefits Of Chicken:
Here, I am showing some incredibles benfits of eating chicken and these benefits are given below:
- High protein content
- Rich in vitamin and minerals and good quantity of fibers
- It is help to weight loss
- Low in fat-crabs
- Reduces the risk of cancer disease
- Control to high blood pressure
- Prevents to bone loss
- Helps to muscles build
- Reduce to risk of hair fall
- Good for skin, nails, and also improve the eyesight
- It is good for healthy heart and reduce to stress
How To Make Chicken Noodles Soup Pakistani Food Recipe Step By Step Instructions:
- 2 pounds of bone-in chicken thighs
- half teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder
- one tablespoon of Olive oil
- 1 large chopped onion
- one garlic cloves, minced
- 10 cups of chicken broth
- 4 celery ribs,chopped
- four medium carrots, chopped
- two bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon of fresh thymes or (1/4 tespoon of dried thyme)
- 3 cups of uncooked egg noddles
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley
- one tablespoon of lemon juice
- Additional salt and pepper
Procedure of Cooking:
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels; sprinkle with salt and pepper. .
- In a 6-qt. stockpot, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken in batches, skin side down; cook until dark golden brown, 3-4 minutes.
- Remove chicken from pan; remove and discard skin.
- Discard drippings, reserving 2 tablespoons.
- Add onion to drippings; cook and stir over medium-high heat until tender, 4-5 minutes.
- Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Add chicken broth, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Add celery, carrots, bay leaves and thyme.
- Reduce heat; simmer, covered, until chicken is tender, 25-30 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a plate.
- Remove soup from heat.
- Add noodles; let stand, covered, until noodles are tender, 20-22 minutes.
- Meanwhile, when chicken is cool enough to handle, remove meat from bones; discard bones.
- Shredded meat into bite-sized pieces.
- Return meat to stockpot.
- Stir in parsley and lemon juice.
- If desired, adjust seasoning with additional salt and pepper.
- Remove the bay leaves.
- Serve it and enjoy the noddle soup at home