Chicken White Tikka Boti Pakistani Food Recipe is a very delicious and tasty food. Here, I am showing how to make this tasty dish in an easy way and how many benefits this recipe has.
First, to for, I am telling you it is very good for diet people. Because it contains chicken breast and you know that chicken breast is low crab food and, low calories meat in chicken.
This chicken tikka recipe is good for your school kids. It is the best option for the tiffin box and dinner party and you can also serve as the evening snacks for your guests.
I am not cooking expect but I’m trying to my best recipes introduced to you. I am very easy recipes because easy recipe gets short time periods. All recipes easily eat your kids because I am not making spicy food. I am also showing you the benefits of the recipe. Today, I am also telling you about the good benefits of eating chicken and chicken recipes.
Firstly, We will talk about the benefits of eating Chicken:
Here, I am telling which are the good benefits of chicken and which part of chicken healthy and which is not good for your health.
- Chicken is the rich in protein
- Chicken is good for the heart
- Chicken breast is an excellent source of low-fat protein
- Protein helps your body to maintain muscle mass and also helps to build muscle
- Chicken breast is also a very good source of selenium, phosphorus, and vitamin B6
- Eating chicken regularly can actually help you lose weight in a healthy way
How To Make Chicken White Tikka Boti Pakistani Food Recipe At Home Step By Step With Video:
Here, I am showing you how to make a chicken white tikka Boti recipe at home with easy ingredients. I am also showing you the making video related to this recipe. I hope you try this recipe and do let me know how it tastes in the comment below.
Chicken White Tikka Boti Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- Olive Oil Or Refined Oil
- Boneless Chicken
- Fresh Yogurt
- Fresh Cream
- Chinese Salt
- Taste to Salt
- Garam Masala Powder
- Black Pepper Powder
- Small Cardamom Powder
- Chicken Cube
- Cumin Seeds
- Cube Onions
- Cube Tomatoes
- Cube Cucumbers
- Take a bowl, Add half kg of boneless chicken cubes.
- Add one cup of fresh yogurt to the chicken
- Add half tbsp of Chinese salt, taste to salt, half tbsp of garam masala powder, half tbsp of black pepper powder, half tbsp of small cardamom powder, and one chicken cube
- Mix well to all ingredients
- Now, marinate this chicken for at least two hours in the fridge
- Take a frying pan and add three tbsp of olive oil and add half tbsp of cumin seeds and saute it
- Add this marinated chicken to a pan and cook for 5 minutes
- Add half a cup of water and cook for 10 minutes and get the chicken tender
- Dish out the chicken tikka Boti on a plate and assemble to chicken on sticks
- Take a stick and add chicken pieces then tomato cube then again chicken Boti and then onion cube again chicken Boti and one cube of cucumber.
- Delicious chicken tikka ready to eat and serves with chutney or raita