Today’s I am going to make a very delicious lunch recipe. Many people eat vegetables on a lunchtime menu. That is why I am making a unique but very tasty recipe for your family. It is very easy and quick to ready within 30 to 25 minutes only. I am sharing Dahi Waly Baingan Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) in this article.
You can also eat at your dinner with rice. As you that vegetable is very healthy for your immune system. It also helps your nervous system and boosts your energy level. Veggies are preventing many diseases like cholesterol, high blood pressure, and many other harmful diseases.
So guys! add one recipe of vegetables to your diet. You can also eat salad, mayo salad, and yogurt salad but sometimes you eat spicy and tasty food but made of vegetables. So try this recipe and let me know how it tastes in the comment below. Please scroll the page and watch the video to related this recipe.
How To Make Dahi Waly Baingan Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) Step By Step Instructions:
Here, I am showing you how to make this Dahi baingan (yogurt eggplant) recipe at home. I am sharing the step-by-step instructions. Please see the instructions and make yourself. It is a very easy recipe.
Only 2 steps and Dahi baingan dish is a recipe just fry the eggplant (Baingan). And make the spicy sauce and pour into the bowl and serve it with roti.
If you wanna interesting but tasty vegetable dish on your table so let’s make a very delicious & very tasty but full of nutrients.
Dahi Waly Baingan Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- 2 large Eggplant (Baingan)
- 2 cups Fresh Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Ginger & Garlic Paste
- 1 Cup Cooking Oil Or Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp Chaat Masala Powder
- ½ tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- ½ tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seed Powder
- 1 tbsp Salt
- Cut into small pieces of eggplant (Baingan)
- Sprinkle into salt and mix well
- Fry these eggplant pieces into the cooking oil
- Remove from oil and set aside
- In the same oil, add garlic and ginger paste and saute it
- Add all spices into this pan and cook it
- Add half a cup of water and mix well
- Turn off the flame and set aside this spicy sauce
- Take 2 cups of yogurt to add a pinch of salt and whisk it
- then set aside the yogurt
- Now, take a large bowl, then spread the masala paste then fried eggplant (Baingan), then yogurt
- Repeat this process again
- In the end, garnish with coriander leave and serve with roti