Hello Everyone! Today’s I am going to make a very delicious and very tasty Degi Chicken Korma Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) at home. I am also showing step by step instructions and procedures of cooking. It is very easy to make and ready within 30 minutes only. So please try this outstanding recipe and do let me know how it tastes in the comment option. Don’t forget to rate this article.
About Chicken And This Recipe:
Degi Chicken korma is a cuisine of Pakistani and India. This is the best option for dinner or lunchtime. Children also love this chicken because it is very delicious. Chicken Korma is a good option at your dinner party, birthday party or wedding party because it is a very easy recipe and yummy to taste and easily digest this food.
Chicken is the most common type of poultry in the world. In 100 grams of chicken only 236 calories. These calories are good for the daily routine diet plan. Chicken breast is a very good option for weight loss because chicken breast contains low carb, rich in protein and potassium, Chicken can be prepared in various different dishes of way, including grilling, baking, frying, barbecuing, and boiling.
How To Make Degi Chicken Korma Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) At Home Step By Step With Instructions:
Chicken can be cooked in many ways. It can be made into sausages, skewered, put into salads, traditionally grilled or by using an electric grill, bake chicken. Chicken also using in deep frying and various different types of curries. Chicken is very easy to cook and ready within 40 to 45 minutes.
Here, I’m showing you how to make desi chicken korma at home step by step. This is very easy to make at home. It’s tastes like a restaurant-style. Watch the video related this recipe below:
Degi Chicken Korma Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- Olive Oil Or Cooking Oil
- Chicken with bones
- Ginger garlic paste
- Green chilies paste
- Taste to Salt
- Red Chili Powder
- Korma masala powder
- Fried Onion
- Firstly, cook onion until then its change the color like grown brown
- Dish out the onion
- Yogurt and fried onion blend together and set aside
- In the same oil, add ginger garlic paste and cook it
- Add chicken and cook it
- When chicken change its color then add green chilies paste and salt
- Mix it
- Add one tbsp of red chili powder and cook well
- Then add one cup of water
- Cover & cook for 10 minutes, the chicken get tender
- After 10 minutes, add the mixture of yogurt& onion into the pan
- Cover and cook for more 5 minutes on the low flame
- When oil comes separately
- Dish out the recipe and serves with naan