Hello everyone! Today’s I am going to make a very tasty and Delicious Aloo Ki Kachori Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) at home. It is a very easy and quick recipe. Aloo ki kachori is also used in tea time snack. It is the best option in the starter for a dinner party. It is very tasty and yummy to eat. This recipe is favorite for your kids. Aloo ki kachori is the best and good lunch box for your school kids. It is my favorite kachori but I do not eat daily because of its so much oil food. As know that oily food is not good food for your health. If you fry kachori in Olive oil then it is the best food for your mood.
How To Make Delicious Aloo Ki Kachori Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) Step By Step Instructions At Home:
Here, I am showing how to make this recipe in an easy way at home. It is very simple and delicious to eat. You can use with tea time and also snack time. You can serve your guests as a starter. Because it is soo light and crispy to eat. It is more tasty with green chutney and chili garlic sauce. Please scroll the page and watch the video to related this recipe and make it very easily at home. Don’t forget to comment on me on how to taste.
Delicious Aloo Ki Kachori Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- Olive Oil or Refine Oil
- Potatoes thin slices
- Besan (gram flour)
- Red chili powder
- Turmeric powder
- Red chili flakes
- Warm Water
- Take a large mixing bowl, add besan, salt, red chili powder, red chili flakes, and warm water and mix well.
- Take a pan, add olive oil and heat on a high flame on the stove.
- Add a thin slice of potatoes in the mixture and coding of gram flour mixture in a potato slice.
- Fry this potatoes in the oil. Fry it until then its change the color.
- Aloo ki kachori is ready to eat. Serves with yogurt raita and ketchup.
2 thoughts on “Delicious Aloo Ki Kachori Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)”
it is very easy recipe to make.
Pingback: Aloo Matar Pulao Pakistani Food Recipe | Pakistani Chefs