Welcome back to my cooking blog today I am sharing a very tasty and Delicious Cheddar Cheese Burger Sauce Recipe with you. It is very to make at home and the taste is outstanding. When you try it at home then you are surprised because it is very tasty like restaurant-style. I am definitely sure you like it.
The cheddar cheese sauce is an easy, creamy, indispensable, and versatile homemade go-to in your recipe repertoire, whether destined for burgers, tater tots, broccoli, chili, nachos, cauliflower, or baked potatoes.
How To Make Delicious Cheddar Cheese Burger Sauce Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
- Whole Milk (1 cup)
- Unsalted Butter (2 tbsp)
- All-purpose flour (2 tbsp)
- Cheddar Cheese (1 cup), grated
- Ground Cayenne (3/4 tsp), or hot sauce to taste
- Sea Salt to taste
- Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Pour the milk into a large saucepan, place it over medium heat, and let it warm until you see small bubbles forming along the edge of the pan.
- Meanwhile, in another saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Sprinkle the flour over the bubbling butter and stir constantly until a thick paste, or roux, forms.
- It may become quite thick and almost paste-like.
- This is okay. And if it doesn’t become crazy thick, that’s okay, too.
- Expect this to take 1 to 2 minutes.
- Constantly whisking, slowly pour the warm milk into the flour and butter mixture in a steady stream.
- Continue cooking and whisking almost constantly until the mixture thickens considerably about 5 minutes.
- It should be thick but still spreadable and perhaps even pourable.
- Add the cheese and whisk constantly until it completely melts.
- Season with the cayenne or hot sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
- If you’re the fussy sort, you can strain the sauce through a sieve to remove any lumps before serving.
- The sauce will thicken even more upon cooling.