Welcome back to my cooking blog. Here, I am sharing a very Delicious Classic Jezebel Sauce Recipe with you. Here’s a quick and easy appetizer or snack for a party.
It’s a spicier take on the traditional cranberry-based sauce–you know that’s why it’s named after Jezebel.
Classic Southern Jezebel Sauce is a sweet and spicy combination of apple jelly, pineapple preserves, and tangy dry mustard with a kick of horseradish.
Serve it alongside ham, pork, shrimp, or grilled chicken. You can also serve it with a block of cream cheese and crackers for an easy appetizer.
This Jezebel sauce is ready within 10 only. That sauce has 61 calories only. So try this sauce with your favorite crackers and chips.
How To Make Delicious Classic Jezebel Sauce Recipe With Step By Step Instruction:
- Pineapple Preserves (1 jar), 16 ounces
- Apple Jelly (1 jar), 16 ounces
- Prepared Horseradish (1/2 cup)
- Dry Mustard Powder (3 tbsp)
- Ground Black Pepper (2 tsp), coarsely
- Ritz Crackers or Chips
- n a bowl, combine the pineapple preserves, apple jelly, horseradish, mustard, and black pepper.
- Blend well.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled before serving.
- Make it a day or two ahead of time for the best flavor.
- Serve with pita chips or crackers.
- Store Jezebel sauce in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.