Today is my article about some sweet recipes. recently I am posted Gulab jamun in milk powder now I am sharing Besan k Laddu. It is very unique and very tasty to eat. My husband loves this recipe. It is Pakistani cuisine and Pakistani sweet dish recipe. I am sharing Delicious & Easy Besan Ke Laddu Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) with step by step instructions. Usually, many people add many dry fruits in this recipe but I am adding only chopped almonds. Because I like almonds and especially my kids like almond that is why I’m added only almonds. If you wanna more dry fruits in that recipe you must add Pistachios, Kajo, Raisins, and walnut too.
It is a very simple cooking method. Please scroll the page and watch the video to related this recipe. Guys! I am not a cooking expert and not a chef. So, I am always trying to my best recipe to introduce with you. I am always one recipe cook two times. The first time cook is my try and second time cooking is sharing with you. I mean to says that my second time is a video for sharing with you.
How Many Calories In Besan Ke Laddu:
One Besan Laddoo gives 307 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 152 calories, proteins account for 32 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 122 calories. One Besan Laddoo provides about 15 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
How To Make Delicious & Easy Besan Ke Laddu Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) Step By Step Instructions:
Here, I am showing you how to make Besan Ke Laddu at home. Try this recipe in your home and let me how it tastes in the comment section. You can also suggest for my blog and also share your feedback. Please watch the video and make this recipe at home.
Easy Besan Ke Laddu Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- 1 & ½ cup Besam (Gram Flour)
- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Small Cardamom
- ½ tbsp Food Color
- 1 cup Olive Oil Or Cooking Oil
- Chopped Almonds
- Take a pot and add half cup oil
- Add small cardamom and besan (Gram flour) in it
- Cook it continuously 20 minutes
- Sprinkle some water and again cook it
- Then besan cook well the set aside it
- Let's make sugar:
- First, take a bowl then add two cups of powdered sugar and half tbsp of food color in it
- Mix it very well without any lambs then add some chopped almonds for good tastes
- Now, in this sugar add besan batter in it
- Again mix with the help of your hand and break all lamps and cool it
- Now, make small balls from this mixture and garnished with pistachios
- Delicious Besan laddu is ready to eat.