This post very simple and easy recipe and it’s Delicious Potato Chicken Gravy Pakistani Food Recipe. It is not too much spicy that is way kids also easily eat this dish and enjoying its taste. Chicken gravy also popular in North India and in Pakistan.
Benefits Or Advantages of Eating Potato Chicken Gravy Recipe
Here, I’m showing you how much benefits of potato chicken gravy recipe.
- First of for, this recipe is easy to make at home.
- I’m using very simple and healthy ingredients in this recipe.
- These ingredients were easily available in the market and any super general store and any kind of mall.
- This chicken potato gravy is very tasty and delicious to eat.
- The best benefit is in 100 gram of Chicken gravy recipe has only 179 calories.
- This is the best and very good option for your Dinner and Lunchtime.
- It is good for health because all ingredients are healthy and energy boost.
- Potato chicken gravy is a good option in Ramadan items.
How To Make Delicious Potato Chicken Gravy Pakistani Food Recipe At Home Step By Step With Photos
Hello! I’m showing you how to make this delicious and tasty and super outstanding recipe at your home for your kids and your family members. So, try this recipe and make it for your kids because I’m sure your kids and your family members love this delicious chicken potato gravy dish. I’m used chicken with bone because in this recipe chicken breast is not too good. That is why I’m using chicken with bones, potatoes, tomatoes, onions and some delicious and tasty spices for good taste.
Delicious Potato Chicken Gravy Pakistani Food Recipe
- Olive Oil or Refined Oil
- Chopped Onion
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Green Chilies
- Green Coriander Leaves
- Taste To Salt
- Red Chili Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Curry Masala powder
- Mix Spices Powder
- First, of for, Add Four to five tbsp of Olive oil and heat on high flame of the stove
- Add four medium size of chopped Onion and cook it gently
- Cook Onion until then its change the color
- Add one kilogram of Chicken and cook it
- Cook chicken until then its change the color
- Add all spices like Salt, Red chili powder, Turmeric powder, and Curry Powder
- Cook and mix all spices into the chicken
- Add the medium size of chopped tomatoes, maximum you can add five tomatoes
- Mash tomatoes into the chicken
- Add five potatoes and three cups of water and cook it for 20 minutes
- Cook it until then potatoes get tender
- Add 6 to 7 green chilies
- In the end, Add green coriander and all mix spices powder and cook for 5 minutes on a low flame of the stove
- Enjoy delicious Potato Chicken Gravy Pakistani Food Recipe is ready to eat, serves with naan and chapatti.