Welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a delicious and traditional chicken recipe. Delicious Sindhi Chicken Karahi Pakistani Food Recipe is very easy to make at home. I am definitely sure you like this recipe and the taste if this recipe is almost a restaurant recipe. The ingredients of the recipe are easily available in your kitchen.
Some Good Benefits Of Chicken:
Here, I am sharing some incredible and good benefits of Chicken.
- Chicken is very healthy for you and your kids especially breast pieces of chicken good for health.
- It is good for your immune system and it’s also boosting your immunity.
- The chicken also helps your body weight loss.
- Chicken has a very high protein content.
- It is promoted to your heart health & also strengthen your bones.
- Dark and white meat chicken contains vitamin B12 and choline, which together may promote brain development in children, help the nervous system function properly and aid cognitive performance in older adults chicken provides under-consumed vitamins and minerals, and can be the center of the plate for a heart-healthy, low-fat, low-cholesterol diet, such as the DASH diet.
- You can make a thousand recipes with chicken and also use it in salad and soup.
- Chicken is a good meal or protein for a healthy diet.
How To Make Delicious Sindhi Chicken Karahi Pakistani Food Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
- Chicken (1 kilogram)
- Onion (3 medium-size)
- Tomatoes (4 medium-sized)
- Fresh Coriander (for garnished)
- Green Chili (3 to 4 )
- Yogurt (1 cup
- Coriander Powder (1 tablespoon)
- Red Chili Flake (1 teaspoon)
- Red Chili Powder ( 1 teaspoon)
- Turmeric Powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- Cumin Seeds Grained ( 1/2 teaspoon)
- Black Pepper Grained (1/2 teaspoon)
- Ginger & Garlic Paste ( 2 tablespoons)
- Salt to taste
- Cooking Oil ( 5 to 6 tablespoons)
- Firstly, take a pan add cooking oil, and heat it
- Now add onion to fry until then its change the grown brown color
- Add chicken and cook on medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes
- Then add ginger and garlic paste and stir continuously for 5 minutes more
- After 5 minutes add spices like salt, red chili powder, red chili flakes, turmeric powder, coriander powder, and tomatoes
- Now add yogurt and mix it very well
- Cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes until the chicken is tender
- When is chicken and juicy then add grained cumin seeds, grained black pepper, and green chilies and cook until oil become separate
- In the end, add fresh coriander and turn off the flame
- Delicious and tasty Sindhi style chicken karahi is ready to eat
- Serve with roti, naan, or chapattis.