Welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a delicious and traditional chicken recipe. Delicious Sindhi Chicken Karahi Pakistani Food Recipe is very easy to make at home. I am definitely sure you like this recipe and the taste if this recipe is almost a restaurant recipe. The ingredients of the recipe are easily available in your kitchen.
Some Good Benefits Of Chicken:
Here, I am sharing some incredible and good benefits of Chicken.
- Chicken is very healthy for you and your kids especially breast pieces of chicken good for health.
- It is good for your immune system and it’s also boosting your immunity.
- The chicken also helps your body weight loss.
- Chicken has a very high protein content.
- It is promoted to your heart health & also strengthen your bones.
- Dark and white meat chicken contains vitamin B12 and choline, which together may promote brain development in children, help the nervous system function properly and aid cognitive performance in older adults chicken provides under-consumed vitamins and minerals, and can be the center of the plate for a heart-healthy, low-fat, low-cholesterol diet, such as the DASH diet.
- You can make a thousand recipes with chicken and also use it in salad and soup.
- Chicken is a good meal or protein for a healthy diet.
How To Make Delicious Sindhi Chicken Karahi Pakistani Food Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
- Chicken (1 kilogram)
- Onion (3 medium-sized)
- Tomatoes ( medium-sized)
- Green Coriander Leaves (3 tbsp)
- Green Chilies ( 3 to 5 chilies)
- Yogurt (1 cup)
- Coriander Powder (1 tbsp)
- Red Chili Flakes (1 tsp)
- Red Chili Powder (1 tsp)
- Turmeric Powder (1/2 tsp)
- Grind Cumin Seeds (1/2 tsp)
- Grind Black Pepper (1/2 tsp)
- Ginger and Garlic Paste (2 tbsp)
- Salt to taste
- Cooking Oil (1 cup)
- Firstly, take a large pot or Karahi and add one cup cooking oil & heat it
- Add sliced onion and fry until light golden brown color
- When onion becomes light brown color then add chicken and cook on medium heat for 2 to 4 minutes
- Add ginger-garlic paste
- Stirring continuously 5 minutes more
- Add spices like salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chili flakes, and also add tomatoes
- Mix well and combine all spices into the chicken
- Now add yogurt and again mix it
- Cover and cook for 10 to 15 minutes medium heat to tender the chicken
- After 10 minutes, add cumin seeds, black pepper, sliced green chilies, and cook it until the oil becomes separate from the chicken
- When elaborating all water from chicken and then add green coriander leaves and switch off the heat
- Delicious and tasty Sindhi style chicken karahi is ready to eat
- Serves with roti, naan, or chapattis, you can eat with jeera rice