Desi Chicken Korma Pakistani Food Recipe is a mouthwatering recipe. It is very delicious and outstanding taste. I’m cooking very simple like Desi style and outstanding its taste. You can serve chicken korma with Naan, chapatti and boiled rice. Chicken Korma also called Sindhi Chicken Korma or Desi chicken korma.
Chicken korma is a cuisine of Pakistani and India. This is the best option for dinner or lunch time. Children also love this chicken because it is very delicious. Chicken Korma is a good option in your dinner party, birthday party or wedding party because it is a very easy recipe and yummy to taste and easily digest this food.
Chicken is the most common type of poultry in the world. In 100 grams of chicken only 236 calories. These calories are good for the daily routine diet plan. Chicken breast is a very good option for weight loss because chicken breast contains low crab, rich in protein and potassium, Chicken can be prepared in various different dishes of way, including grilling, baking, frying, barbecuing, and boiling.
How To Make Desi Chicken Korma Pakistani Food Recipe At Home Step By Step With Photos
Chicken can be cooked in many ways. It can be made into sausages, skewered, put into salads, traditionally grilled or by using an electric grill, bake chicken. Chicken also using in deep frying and various different types of curries. Chicken is very easy to cook and ready within 40 to 45 minutes.
Here, I’m showing you how to make desi chicken korma at home step by step. This is very easy to make at home. It’s taste like a restaurant style. Watch the video related this recipe below:
Desi Chicken Korma Pakistani Food Recipe
- Olive oil or Refined oil
- Chopped Onion
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Chicken in large pieces
- Garlic Cloves
- Ginger Paste
- Warm Water
- Green Chilies
- Red Chili Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Korma Powder
- Chinese Salt
- Garm Masala Powder
- Green Coriander
- Take a large pan, Add three to four spoon of olive oil or refined oil and heat high flame on the stove
- Add three medium size of chopped onion and fry it
- Cook onion until then it changes the color
- Add chicken, Garlic cloves and Ginger paste and cook for 3 minutes
- Add half a cup of warm water and cover it for 3 minutes
- After 3 to 4 minutes, add four to five chopped tomatoes and cook it
- Mash tomatoes into the chicken gravy and cook for at least 10 to 15 minutes
- Add 6 to 7 green chilies
- Add all spices like Taste to Salt, Half tbsp of Red chili powder, a pinch of Turmeric powder, Half tbsp of Korma masala powder, and Chinese salt and mix well
- At of end, Add gram masala powder and green coriander leaves and cook on a low flame of the stove for 5 to 7 minutes
- Delicious Desi Chicken Korma Pakistani Food Recipe is ready to eat
- Enjoy with chapatti and naan.