Welcome back to my cooking blog. Today I am going to sharing a very healthy drink with you. It is very easy to make and tasty to drink. This refreshing drink is energy full and boosts to gives your body. I am sharing Easy Mango Smoothie Pakistani Food Recipe. Mango is a seasonal fruit and now mango is in every market, store, and also available on every street-side road. That is why today I’m going to make it.
Mango is very healthy and the best option for your healthy breakfast. This smoothie use in diet meals, snack meals too. You can use it to build your muscle because mango helps to gain weight and muscle. Then you do a workout then you can use this smoothie as a protein shake because it has many proteins and nutrients.
This mango smoothie recipe highlights your favorite peak-season ingredients. What’s in season in the summer? Mango and Pineapple!
Here I am also sharing some incredible benefits of eating mangoes and read these benefits and add the mangoes to your diet routine. It is a seasonal fruit so this fruit and makes many different kinds of recipes and enjoys these recipes with your friends, family, and your beautiful kids.
Let’s start the article and make the mango smoothie at home. Even though a mango tastes great, it’s also really low in calories. One average mango only has 202 calories!
Benefits Of Eating Mangoes:
- Mango is low in calories and packed with immune-boosting vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Plain yogurt is a great source of probiotics, protein, and nutrients.
- Heart-healthy rolled oats add fiber, while milk adds an extra dose of protein and nutrients.
- Mangoes are great and good for skin
- Good for your eyes and version
- It has a lower cholesterol level
- The mangoes are removing your acne and rich in minerals
- Helps to diabetes and fight dandruff
- Prevent cancer diseases and also keeps to immune system healthy
- Improved digestion
How To Make Easy Mango Smoothie Pakistani Food Recipe Step By Step Instructions:
Whip up this refreshing mango smoothie for an instant energy boost! Each healthy serving delivers nutrient-rich fruits, fiber, protein, and probiotics. Using a high-speed blender quickly whips up a smooth and creamy drink in just 1 minute. Each sip is packed with protein and fiber benefits.
- Ice Cubes ( 1 cup)
- Frozen Mangoes Chunks ( 2 cups)
- Frozen Banana Slices (1/2 cup) about 1 medium size
- Greek Yogurt (1/2 cup)
- Orange juice (3/4 cup)
- Honey (1 tsp) is optional as your desired
- Add ice cubes, frozen mango, banana slices, yogurt, orange juice, and honey (if using) to a blender.
- Cover and process on medium speed for about 30 seconds, using the tamper as needed.
- Increase to high speed for 15 to 30 seconds until thick and smooth.
- Adjust the smoothie with more orange juice if needed to reach the desired consistency.
- Taste and add more honey if needed to balance the tart flavor.
- Serve immediately