In this article, I am sharing a very easy, Easy & Tasty Avocado Dipping Sauce Recipe with you. I am definitely sure that you like this dipping sauce because it is very easy to make at home and the taste of this sauce is outstanding. Try this sauce with your snacks and share it with your friends.
This avocado dip is made with ripe avocados, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno, and sour cream, all blended together to make a creamy dip.
Serve your avocado dip with chips, crackers, or veggies for a light and simple party snack.
- Avocados are very healthy and contain 20 different vitamins and minerals.
- They are also high in healthy fats, low in carbohydrates, and high in fiber.
- The other ingredients in this dip, such as lime juice, jalapeno, and cilantro, are also great choices for a healthy diet.
- While sour cream is not always the healthiest option, this dip only contains a small amount and you can use low fat instead of the full-fat version.
- An avocado dip has 89 calories only
How To Make Easy & Tasty Avocado Dipping Sauce Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
- Avocado (1 & 1/2 cup), sliced
- Coriander Leaves (1/2 cup)
- Lime Juice (1/4 cup)
- Jalapeno (2 tbsp), Seeds, ribs removed then coarsely chopped
- Sour Cream (1/3 cup)
- Kosher Salt (1/2 tsp)
- Ground Cumin 1/4 tsp)
- Garlic Powder (1/4 tsp)
- Cilantro leaves for garnishing
Place the avocado, cilantro leaves, lime juice, jalapeno, sour cream, salt, cumin, and garlic powder in the bowl of a food processor.
Process until completely smooth, 1-2 minutes.
Taste and add more salt if desired.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves and serve it