Hello, I am making a delicious and very tasty Ramadan recipe. It is very easy to make at home and very tasty and very creamy to eat. Easy & Tasty Dahi Baray Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) is ready within 25 to 30 minutes only. As you know that yogurt is healthy and very good for the digestive system. Here, I am showing you how to make Dahi Baray recipe at your home step by step. I’m using simple ingredients in this recipe and I’m pretty sure the ingredients should be available in your kitchen already. I am also sharing with you the video of that recipe during cooking time. Then you can easily make this recipe at your home without any mistake and any problem.
Firstly, We will talk about some good benefits of the Gram Flour or Besan:
Here, I am showing you how many benefits of gram flour and which are the best benefits of using the gram flour in your daily routine life. I am also showing you some good tips about the gram flour for your face. So let’s start the show you benefit as a point to point.
- Gram flour is good for health, it helps to lower cholesterol level
- In gram flour contains unsaturated fats which help in lowering cholesterol of the body
- You can be used as a cleansing agent, basically like a soap
- It is not only useful inside but also inside of the body
- Gram flour is high content it can be easily be consumed by vegetarian for fulfilling their protein needs
- Gram flour plus raw milk, and honey mix it and it is the best face pack for your darker skin
- You can be used gram flour as a face mask
How To Make Easy & Tasty Dahi Baray Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) Step by Step Instructions:
Here, I am showing you how to make the Tasty Dahi Baray at your home with easy and simple ingredients. These ingredients are easily available in your fridge. This recipe is a good option for your Ramadan menu & party occasion so try it. I hope you like this recipe and do let me know how it tastes in the comment below. So let’s start to make the Tasty Dahi Baray Recipe.
Easy & Tasty Dahi Baray Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- 1 cup Besan (Gram Flour)
- ½ tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ tbsp Salt
- 1 pinch of Baking Soda
- 2 cups Fresh Yogurt
- ½ tbsp Chaat Masala Powder
- Cooking Oil
- Take a large mixing bowl, add Besan (gram flour), red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, and a pinch of baking soda
- Whisk with water
- Add water but gradually and make a thin paste form of batter
- Now, with the help of a spoon fry these Baray in the cooking oil
- Fry to both sides of Baray's
- It's changed the color then remove from cooking oil and set aside it
- Take another large bowl and add fresh yogurt in it
- Add salt and whisk it
- Now, add Baray and dip in the yogurt and sprinkle some chaat masala powder
- Delicious Dahi Baray is ready for serving.