Welcome back to my cooking blog. I am always cooking Pakistani recipes in my blog. Today I am going to make a very delicious and Easy & Tasty Keema Samosa Pakistani Food Recipe with you. It is the special recipe of Ramadan Month. You can also be called snack recipe, party recipe, tea time snack recipe. This is the best recipe for the rainy season. I am always making in the rainy season and a lot of enjoying it. A keema samosa is traditionally a beef samosa or mutton samosa filled with spiced mince, onion filling.
This favorite and famous kind of samosa is eaten and loved as a snack all across the nation. Serve it with ketchup, sausage, or mint chutney and enjoy munching on Qeema Samosas. The name depicts the ingredients quite well. The recipe is made out of minced meat that can be from chicken, mutton, or beef as per your taste and preference.
Keema samosa is a popular Pakistani snack with a filling of keema enclosed in a flour-based pastry and deep-fried. Enjoy it hot with mint chutney on the side.
It is the best and tasty recipe in Ramadan. It is also famous in Pakistan and India street food. Keema samosas are very tasty with green chutney and chili garlic sauce. Green chutney is very to make at home.
How To Enjoy This Recipe:
Take a blender and add mints leaves, green coriander leaves, green chilies salt, chili flakes, lemon juice, cumin seeds, and red chili powder, chaat masala powder, and Imli pulp, and then blend it. See it is very easy to make at home and enjoy the samosa with green chutney. Samosa making is an art learned by trial and error and a line of broken samosa patties along the way.
Every year in Ramadan samosa making was a ritual with my mother. I remember how I struggled when she started teaching me. As much as I tried, I could never get the right shape, and then one day I could. It was such a feeling of accomplishment. A folded samosa, triangular in shape with a filling that didn’t fall out.
How To Make Easy & Tasty Keema Samosa Pakistani Food Recipe Step By Step Instructions:
Ingredients Of Filling Mixture:
- Cooking Oil or Olive Oil (2 to 3 tbsp)
- Ginger & Garlic Paste (1 tbsp)
- Minced Mutton or Beef (300 grams)
- Salt to Taste
- Cumin Seeds (Roasted & crushed) 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder (1/2 tsp)
- Coriander Seeds (Roasted & Crushed) 1/2 tsp
- Red Chili Powder (2 tbsp)
- Chopped Green Chilies (3 to 4 chilies)
- Chopped Onion medium size ( 2 onions)
- Fresh Coriander Leaves (2 tbsp)
Ingredients Of Keema Samosa:
- All-purpose Flour Or Maida ( 2 tbsp)
- Water (as you needed)
- Samosa Pattis (as required)
- Filling Mixture (as required)
- Cooking Oil ( as needed for frying)
Instructions for Filling Mixture:
- Add Cooking oil to a pan, let it some warm
- Then add ginger garlic paste, fry it lightly then add mutton minced, & cook for a while
- Now add salt, roasted Cumin (crushed), turmeric powder, roasted coriander (crushed), red chili powder, mix well & cook until fully done
- Add Green Chilies, onions, fresh coriander, & cook
- Filling mixture Qeema Samosa is ready
Directions for Qeema Samosa:
- Add water in a small bowl then add Maida & prepare a mixture
- Take a roll Patti & make a small samosa in a triangle shape
- Apply Maida mixture (which we have prepared in 1st step) at the corners of the samosa with the help of a soft brush
- Now fill this samosa with a filling mixture that is already prepared
- Close from the corners (It will not open because we have applied Maida at the corners)
- Put these samosa’s into a transparent plastic bag for freezing purpose (You can freeze for 2-3 weeks)
- Add cooking oil to a pan & fry these samosas until they changed into golden
Brown Serve with Ketchup/Raita/ Green Chutney