Easy & Tasty Thai Dipping Sauce Recipe is smokey, spicy, sweet, and sour. It’s basically everything you love about Thai food in one bowl. This Thai dipping sauce is found on every street corner in Thailand because it’s quick to make and with simple ingredients.
Drizzle this Thai Chili Dipping Sauce over grilled chicken, steak, pork, sticky rice, or anything you like! This Thai chili dipping sauce is sweet, sour, a little spicy, and has got that smoky flavor from a secret ingredient.
How To Make Easy & Tasty Thai Dipping Sauce Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
It’s very quick and easy to make and great with any type of grilled or fried meat, sticky rice, and fresh vegetables. If you’re a fan of Thai food, you’re definitely going to love this flavorful sauce!
I am using nine ingredients only. And it is ready within 75 minutes only and the calories of that sauce have 120 only. So let’s start the recipe and enjoy your favorite snacks with this sauce.
- Fish Sauce (1/4 cup)
- Lime Juice (1/4 cup)
- Green Chilies (2 chilies), seeded and minced
- Red Chili (1 chili), seeded and minced
- Shallots (1/4 cup), minced
- Garlic (1 clove), finely chopped
- Coriander Leaves (1/4 cup), minced
- Brown Sugar (1/4 cup)
- Water (1/4 cup)
- Combine ingredients. Stir.
- Let sit for an hour or more to let the flavors combine.
- Enjoy your favorite snacks