Homemade Tasty Beef Handi Kabab Pakistani Food Recipe
In this article, I am going to share a very easy “Homemade Tasty Beef Handi Kabab Pakistani Food Recipe ” with you. It is very easy to make and very yummy to eat during your lunch or dinner time. It is ready within 50 to 1 hour only.
This is a recipe for the best melt in your Mouth beef kababs that are not made on skewers, but instead, in a pot! Made in a North Indian or Pakistani style, this is a no-fuss, easy to follow a recipe, tested to make foolproof.
A popular Pakistani beef/mutton recipe, made with marinating boneless beef in aromatic spices and raw papaya to get melt in your mouth kebabs ready in a pot.
How To Make Homemade Tasty Beef Handi Kabab Pakistani Food Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
- Boneless Beef (1 kilogram), cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- Ginger & Garlic Paste (1 tbsp)
- lemon juice (3 tbsp)
- Cooking Oil (1/4 cup)
- Fried Onion ( 2medium-sizes)
- Red Chili Powder (2 tsp)
- Salt To Taste
- Roasted & Crushed Cumin Seeds (1 & 1/2 tbsp)
- Garam Masala Powder (1 & 1/2 tsp)
- Papaya Paste (1/2 cup)
- Yogurt (1 cup), beaten
Ingredients For Coal Smoke:
- Coal (1 piece), heat until it’s red
- Oil (1 tsp)
Ingredients For Garnishing:
- Lemon Slices
- Onion Slices
- Raita & Roti for serving
- Add the beef to a bowl and add all the spices and ingredients to the beef.
- Marinade the beef well with all the ingredients and cover the bowl. Leave in the fridge overnight.
- When you are ready to cook the beef, remove it from the fridge and let it sit in the kitchen for about 2 hours before starting cooking.
- You can also smoke the beef at this point by adding a foil cupcake case to the beef and adding hot coal to the foil. Drop a tablespoon of oil and cover the beef for 10 mins.
- Remove the coal setup and transfer the beef into a pot or a handi. Let it cook at very low flame for 30 to 40 mins.
- When you see oil separating on the sides of the pot, it is ready.
- Serve with raita and paratha, or rice and lentils.