Masala Bhindi (Okra) Pakistani Food Recipe is super simple and quick to make. Masala Bhindi is also known as Okra in many English-speaking countries. Masala Bhindi is so delicious and very tasty food because it is low crab food. In Pakistan, there are many different ways to make Bhindi (Okra), but today I am going to share with you my secret recipe.
Masala Bhindi (Okra) Pakistani Food Recipe Benefits:
As I mentioned above, Bhindi has numerous benefits such as good digestion health due to its high soluble fiber content. The fact is Bhindi contains no cholesterol and very little fat necessary for a healthy heart. Masala Bhindi is my favorite dish in vegetable food because it is low carb food and its easy to digest. Bhindi (Okra) doesn’t have to be cooked to taste delicious, because it tastes even much better in raw salads.
How To Make Masala Bhindi (Okra) Pakistani Food Recipe At Home Step By Step With Photos
For a vegetarian, Bhindi is a complete diet because there are countless benefits it provides. In my house, we make masala bhindi pretty much every day, and my family members also love to eat. I hope you like this recipe and do let me know how it tastes in the comment below. It is very easy to make at home because I am using simple ingredients and not too much spice. That’s is why it is very tasty to eat and kids also like this recipe. Please scroll the page and watch the video to related this outstanding Masala Bhindi.
My own personal favorite is Masala Bhindi not because of the benefits it gives but for the delicious taste, it contains. As I mentioned above, Bhindi has numerous benefits such as good digestion health due to its high soluble fiber content. The fact is Bhindi contains no cholesterol and very little fat necessary for a healthy heart.
Masala Bhindi (Okra) Pakistani Food Recipe
- Olive oil or Refined oil
- Lady's fingers (Okra)
- Green Chilies
- Green Coriander
- Red Chili Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Red Chili Flakes
- Take a pan, Add Olive oil and heat on high flame and add potatoes cubes for fry
- Add Lady's fingers (okra) in the same pan and fry it
- Add Onions in the same pan and fry it
- Saute to all veggies and dish out in the plate
- Add tomatoes cook it until then tomatoes convert into the tomato paste
- Add Fried potatoes, salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder and red chili flakes in the tomatoes paste
- Add fried onion and fried lady's finger and green chilies in the pan and cook for 10 minutes in the low flame of the stove
- At the last, add green coriander and mix well
- Masala Bhindi (Okra) Pakistani Food Recipe is ready to eat and dish out your favorite plate and enjoy rice and chapati and naan