Welcome back to my Pakistani recipes blog. Today I am going to make a healthy recipe for you. It is used in Ramadan items, but some people make it as snacks or party occasions. It is effortless to cook and very tasty but healthy for your kids, and you are all family members. Because I’m using Lentils (Daal) and fresh yogurt. Here, I am showing how to make this Moong Dal K Dahi Baray Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video).
I am also showing step-by-step instructions and also share the video to related this recipe. Please scroll the page and watch the video on how to make this Dahi Baray in an easy way. It is not too spicy that is why kids easily eat this. One serving of Stuffed Dahi Baray gives 315 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 150 calories, proteins account for 52 calories and the remaining calories come from fat which is 103 calories.
Today, I going to make delicious and very tasty Ramadan dish Moong ki Daal (Yellow Lentils) Dahi Baray recipe. This is very tasty to eat and very simple or easy to make. Dahi Baray is ready within 30 minutes. In this Ramadan, I am making that recipe at least six to seven times in my home.
My all family members love this Moong dal Dahi Baray recipe because it is so tasty and not too spicy. That is why children should eat this dish easily. Moong ki daal is very easy to make at home because it can easily be prepared in just 20 minutes. This recipe is good and very healthy because Yellow Lentils (Moong Daal) is good nutritional food.
How To Make Moong Dal K Dahi Baray Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) Step By Step Instructions:
Here, I am showing you, how to make Moong Dal (Yellow Lentil) Dahi Baray recipe. It is very easy and ready within 30 minutes only. Make this recipe in Iftar and gets much applause from your family.
Moong Dal K Dahi Baray Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- 1 cup Yellow Lentils (Moong ki Dal)
- 2 tbsp Maida (All-purpose flour)
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 Pinch Baking Soda
- 2 Cups Fresh Yogurt
- 1 cup Boiled Chickpeas
- Cooking Oil Or Olive Oil
- Firstly, take a cup of Moong Dal and soak for 5 hours before cooking
- Secondly, take two cups of fresh yogurt and add half tbsp of salt and whist it then set aside it
- After 5 hours, take a blender and add soaked Moong Dal (Yellow Lentils), 2 tbsp of Maida (All-purpose flour), half tbsp of salt, one tbsp of red chili powder, half tbsp of turmeric powder, and 2 to 3 pinches of baking soda and blend it
- Make a thick paste and then fry these Baray shape in the cooking oil
- Take one bowl of warm water and add half tbsp of slat then mix it
- Dip these Baray in this warm water for 20 minutes
- After 20 minutes, Remove the Baray from this water
- Take a large bowl then set these Baray in this bowl, then add boiled chickpeas, and add yogurt mixture
- Garnished with Chaat masala powder and add some papri
- Delicious Moong Dal k Dahi Baray is ready for your Iftar