Hey! Today I’m making a very special and so delicious Moong Masoor Ki Daal Pakistani Food Recipe at home. It is so yummy and tasty food. This is my mom’s recipe. Moog masoor ki daal is very easy to make at home because it can easily be prepared in just 20 minutes. This recipe is good and very healthy because of Red Lentils (Masoor daal), Yellow Lentils (Mung Daal) is good nutritional food.
Masoor Daal is a famous food in India, & Pakistan. It is a good option for dinner or lunch. It can be cooked in a very little amount of time. Daal is a good taste with rice. As a kid, I used to love having this dish with rice, especially at dinner because it can make your sleep better too. The red lentils (masoor daal) is very similar, but more characteristic of North America.
How To Make Moong Masoor Ki Daal Step By Step Instructions:
So, here I’m going to show you the step-by-step guide on how you can easily make the mung masoor ki daal recipe at home in just 20 to 30 minutes only. It is a good option for dinner or lunch as I said, Daal is a good taste with rice.
Moong Masoor Ki Daal Pakistani Food Recipe
- 1 cup Red Lentils (Masoor Daal)
- 1 cup Yellow Lentils (Moong Daal)
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1/2 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Garlic paste
- 4 to 6 chopped Green Chilies
- 5 to 8 Sabit laal mirchi
- Green Coriander Leaves
- 1 cup Tomato paste (three medium sizes of tomatoes)
- Take a large bowl, add red lentils and yellow lentils
- Mix together both lentils, soak for three hours in the water
- After three hours, both lentils pour in a pan, add turmeric, red chili powder, and water and cook for 10 minutes
- Add tomato paste and pinch of Salt in the boiled lentils
- Another a pan, Add Olive oil and cumin seed and cook for a minute
- Add Seven to Eight Green Chilies and Garlic Paste & cook it
- Add Garlic paste and Sabit Laal Mirchi
- Cook it until then Garlic changes the color it
- This Tarka is ready,now pour into the boiled lentils and cook again
- Add green coriander and cook it
- Moong and masoor ki Daal are ready to eat, enjoy with rice, onion pakoras, aloo kabab.