Onion Ring Pakora Pakistani Food Recipe is a very easy and quick recipe. Aloo ki kachori is also used in tea time snack. You can be used as an evening snacks recipe. It is the best option in the starter for a dinner party. It is very tasty and yummy to eat. This recipe is favorite for your kids.
Delicious and very tasty Onion Ring Pakora is the best and good lunch box for your school kids. It is my favorite pakoras recipe but I do not eat daily because of its so much oil food. As know that oily food is not good food for your health. If you fry onion rings in Olive oil then it is the best food for your mood.
As you know that oily food recipes are not good and not healthy for your health. Oily food causes obesity, cardiovascular diseases, and also heart diseases. So please avoid these foods but if you wanna eat this recipe, you can make in olive oil or extra virgin oil. These oils are very good and healthy oils.
How To Make Onion Ring Pakora Pakistani Food Recipe At Home Step By Step With Photos:
Here, I am showing you how to make onion ring pakora at your home step by step. I’m using simple ingredients in this recipe and I’m pretty sure the ingredients should be available in your kitchen already. I am also sharing you the pictures of that recipe during cooking time. Then you can easily make this recipe at your home without any mistake and any problem.
Onion Ring Pakora Pakistani Food Recipe
- Gram flour (Besan)
- Taste to Salt
- Red Chili Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Chinese Salt
- Baking soda
- Cut onions in the thin slices
- Take a large mixing bowl and add two cups of Besan (gram flour), Salt, Red chili powder, Turmeric powder, Chinese salt, and Baking soda
- Add water as you required
- Mix it and gets the smooth texture
- Add onions slices into the mixture of Besan (gram flour)
- Take a pan and add cooking oil for frying the pakora
- Delicious onion ring pakora is ready to eat