Today I am going to make a delicious and tasty Orange Samosa Chutney Pakistani Food Recipe at home. It is samosa chutney. You can also use pakora, mini samosa, and another crispy snack. This chutney is famous in India and Pakistani street food. Orange chutney is a very delicious and tasty recipe.
It is very easy to make at home and ready within 10 minutes only. No cooking time, no preparation time just pour the ingredients in the blender and blend it. Let’s start the recipe and enjoy samosa. You can also be called Aloo ki Chutney, Street style Chutney, Orange Chutney, & many other names of that recipe.
How To Make Orange Samosa Chutney Pakistani Food Recipe Step by Step Instructions:
- Boiled Potatoes (2 medium sizes)
- Imli Pulp (half cup)
- Salt (1/2 tsp)
- Red Chili Powder (1/2 tsp)
- Orange Color (2 pinches)
- Citric Acid or Lemon salt (2 pinches)
- Red Chili Flakes (1/2 tsp)
- Cumin Seeds Powder (1/2 tsp)
- Take a blender and add all the ingredients except red chili flakes
- Blend it and then taste it with your finger (if it needs salt or citric acid you can add more about your taste)
- Pour the chutney ina bowl and add red chili flakes and mix well
- Delicious and tasty orange chutney are ready you can enjoy this chutney with samosa, pakora, and other crispy snacks.