Hello! This article about my favorite recipe in the chicken menu and that is Restaurant Chicken Korma Pakistani Food Recipe. It is very delicious and so much tasty food in all the recipes because it is very easy to made and very tasty to eat.
I’m not cooking expert but I’m trying to my best recipes share with you and all these recipes I’m making with myself. This recipe best option for your dinner or lunch time. It is the best appetizer food and delicious serving for your guests. Chicken is very healthy for your health. The part of the chicken is chicken breast because the chicken breast has low carbs, low cholesterol level and a rich source of protein and fibers.
How To Make Restaurant Chicken Korma Pakistani Food Recipe At Home Step By Step With Photos
First of for, I’m telling you Korma is Mughal dish or Mughlai cuisine from Indian Subcontinent. This is a favorite recipe of Shah Jahan. Korma garnishes with nuts like Kuju and Almonds, But here, I’m cooking with simple style and use easy ingredients in my recipes.
I’m cooking Chicken Korma in different style and different taste like Desi chicken Korma recipe, Black Peppers Chicken Korma recipe, and Chicken with Potatoes Korma recipe and many more various chicken recipes. These recipes are good and the best recipes in my blog. So don’t miss it and try it your home and enjoy the different taste of chicken recipes.
Restaurant Chicken Korma Pakistani Food Recipe
- Olive Oil or Refined Oil
- Chopped Onions
- Green Chilies
- Red Chili Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Korma Masala Powder
- Bay Leaves
- Small Cardamom
- Black pepper
- Black pepper powder
- Mix spices Powder
- Cumin seeds
- First to for, Take a large size of pan, add four to five tbsp of Olive Oil or Refined Oil and heat on the high flame of the stove
- Add four medium size of Chopped Onions into the oil and fry it
- Cook onion until then its change the color
- When onion will change its color and then dish out the large plate and set aside for few minutes and grind it
- Add Bay Leaves, Small Cardamom, Cumin Seeds, Black Peppers, and Cinnamon stick into same oil and fry it
- Add chicken into the same oil and cook for 4 to 5 minutes
- Cook Chicken until then its change the color
- Take spices like Salt, Two tbsp of Red Chili Powder, Half tbsp of Turmeric Powder, Half tbsp of Mix Spices Powder and Three tbsp of Curry Or Korma Masala Powder
- Add all spices in this chicken and cook for 4 minutes
- Add two cups of water and cook chicken for 15 minutes
- Take One cup of Fresh Yogurt, 5 to 7 Chilies, and Grinned fried onions
- Add all ingredients into the chicken
- Cook for few minutes and add mix spices powder and black pepper powder and cook for 5 minutes on the low flame of the stove
- Enjoy the delicious and very tasty Restaurant Chicken Korma Pakistani Food Recipe