Hey everyone! Today I am making very simple but very tasty Shahi Zarda (Sweet Rice) Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) at home with simple ingredients. I am definitely sure you like this outstanding recipe because I am using a very simple method and also simple ingredients in it. You can easy to make yourself in your kitchen. Firstly, I am not cooking but I am trying to my best recipes introduces with you.
“Food is essential to life, therefore make it GOOD”
I hope you will try this recipe and do let me know how it tastes in the comments below. Give this video a big thumbs up, share and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel, stay tuned to see my update so that you will never miss a video. This recipe also makes on the wedding and parties menu. It is not a costly or inexpensive recipe. Shahi Tukray is in your budget recipe. Try Shahi recipe and enjoy it with your family members.
It is a Pakistani dessert and also called Pakistani sweet dish. Shahi Zarda also makes weddings and parties as a dessert option. Delicious Shahi Zarda is also one of my favorite sweet dishes because it is so much tasty and very healthy recipe. Kids also love this dessert because this recipe includes fried bread and that kind of bread is very tasty and very crispy. Almonds and Pistachisto are very healthy for your brain and sharp memory.
How To Make Shahi Zarda (Sweet Rice) Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) At Home Step By Step Instructions:
Here, I am showing you how to make this delicious and tasty shahi delicious zarda recipe? It is very easy to make at home because I am sharing a very easy procedure to make it. That recipe is ready within 20 minutes only. End the page, I am sharing video related to this recipe. Watch the video and make it an easy way.
Shahi Zarda (Sweet Rice) Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- Basmati Rice
- Olive Oil
- Small Cardamon
- Taste to Salt
- Raisin (kishmish)
- Dry Coconut Slices (Nariyal)
- Ras gullay
- Take a pan and add four glasses of water, half tbsp of salt, half tbsp of Saffron, and three small cardamoms and boil it
- After water comes boiled then add half kg of basmati rice and half tbsp of food color (red or orange) as you like it
- Cook Rice only 75%
- Strain and set aside it
- Take another pan and add half kg of sugar, two small cardamoms, half cup of water, and cook it until then sugar complete dissolved in the water
- Now add boiled rice and mix well
- Add chopped almonds, raisins, and coconut and mix it
- Now cover and cook for 10 minutes on the low flame of the stove
- After 10 minutes, dish out the delicious shahi zarda and decor with rasgully (sweet balls) and serve it
- Enjoy with your family