Welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a very Simple & Easy Sabut Masoor Dal Pakistani Food Recipe with you. It is a very common dal recipe in Pakistani & India. The specialty of this recipe its tangy flavor. I love its tangy and tasty flavor. Try this recipe, you like the recipe. You can also be called a street food recipe. In this article, I am also sharing the incredible benefits of lentils and how much nutrition in the lentils? Lentils are an excellent source of B vitamins, iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc. They’re also a great source of plant-based protein and fiber.
14 Benefits Of Lentils:
Here, I am sharing some incredible and healthy benefits of lentils. These Benefits are given below:
- Keep the heart-healthy
- The lentils are fighting against cancer and many other diseases
- Regulate blood sugar level
- Helps to digestion
- Rich in dietary fiber
- high in Iron
- It is also supporting weight loss
- It is rich in proteins and minerals
- It’s good for your skin and good for diabetics
- The most important benefit of lentils is that “It is good for bones and teeth”
- Boost energy
- Lower cholesterol
- Low fat
- And low salt content
How To Make Simple & Easy Sabut Masoor Dal Pakistani Food Recipe Step By Step Instructions:
- Whole Masoor Dal (Sabut Masoor) 1 cup
- Garlic Paste (1 tbsp)
- Chopped & Peeled Tomatoes ( 3 to 4 medium sizes)
- Chopped Green Chili ( 3 to 4 chilies)
- Green Coriander ( 1/2 cup)
- Salt to Taste
- Red Chili Powder ( 1 tbsp)
- Turmeric Powder (1/2 tsp)
- Chinese Salt ( 1/2 tsp)
- Tamarind Water (Imli Pulp) 3 tbsp
- Cooking Oil 3 tbsp
Take the whole masoor dal in a bowl and add water then soak the dal for 3 hours before cooking.
After 3 hours, Take a large size of the pot and add water. Now add Dal to this pot & cook it until then it is tender. After tendering the Dal the strain it. And Save the Dal water at least one cup because I am using this water.
Take a pot and add 3 tbsp of Cooking oil and add garlic paste to it. Cook for 2 minutes. Then turn the flame on medium heat. Add tomatoes also add spices like salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, except Chinese salt.
When the oil becomes separate from the curry. Then add boil Dal and also add one cup of dal water in it. Cook it for 5 minutes. Add green chilies, Chinese Salt, and Tamarind Water (Imli pulp) and cover it. Cook again for 5 minutes on the low flame.
In the end, Add green coriander and serve it with roti, naan, and rice