Hey there! Khara Masala Gosht is one of the best Pakistani food ever. Everybody loves to eat Special Khara Masala Gosht Pakistani Food Recipe at events. In Pakistan, people love to eat Khara masala gosht on ordinary days. Khara Masala Gosht is made from three types of meat, one Mutton, Chicken, and the other Beef. Some people like to make Khara Masala Gosht in many types of meat. This recipe is mostly made in Pakistan.
But for this recipe, I am using mutton meat. Unfortunately, if mutton meat is out of stock in the market so you also can use Chicken meat and Beef Meat. I am feeling glad to tell you about the best benefits of using mutton for this recipe.
Benefits of Mutton:
- Mutton is highly rich in Zinc.
- Mutton is also high in Iron which is best for the human body in the formation of blood cell issues.
- Goat mutton is better than Pork, Lamb, and beef cause this meat has less fat.
- Mutton meat is also good for digestion.
How To Make a Special Khara Masala Gosht Pakistani Food Recipe Step by Step Instructions:
- Mutton Meat ( 1/2 Kg | 500 grams )
- Onion ( 2 and cuts into 4 pieces )
- Garlic ( 1/2 tsp )
- Cloves ( 5 )
- Black Pepper ( 1/2 tsp )
- Black Cardamom ( 2 )
- Cinnamon stick ( 1 inch, 2 pieces )
- Red Chilies ( 8 tsp )
- Cumin Seeds ( 1 tsp )
- Coriander Seeds ( 1 tsp)
- Salt ( 1 tsp or to taste )
- Ginger Julienne ( 1 tsp )
- Coriander Leaves ( 2 tsp )
- Tomato ( 1 and cuts into 2 pieces )
- Oil or Ghee ( 1/4 cup )
- Yogurt ( 3/4 cup )
- First, take a large size steel pot, cause large is better than small, and Mutton Khara Masala Gosht cooks very well in open pots.
- When the steel pot starts to heat up, add Oil 1/4 cup to it.
- When oil starts to heat up, add mutton meat to it.
- Then add all of the veggies you have for this recipe, add onion, garlic, ginger, and tomatoes.
- Also, add all species to it.
- Then mix very nicely and cook it for 2 and 3 minutes.
- Cook until the mutton changes color.
- When all the water is dry and oil is visible, add yogurt and cook it for a while on the high flame.
- Mix well and cook it for 5 to 7 minutes.
- When you see the oil is separated and yogurt is nicely cooked.
- Then add 1 boil cup of water and cook the meat on the low flame for 10 to 13 minutes.
- When the meat is well cooked, dry its boiled water on the high flame.
- In the end, taste the salt.
- Now add green chilies and coriander for garnishing and enjoy the Khara Masala Gosht.