Spicy Chicken Boti Pakistani Food Recipe is a very delicious and easy recipe for Ramadan items. It is tasty because it is spicy and yummy to eat like restaurant style recipe.
I am not cooking expect but I’m trying to my best recipes introduces to you. I am very easy recipes because easy recipe gets short time periods. My all recipes easily eat your kids because i am not making spicy food. I am also showing you the benefits of the recipe. Today, I am also telling you about the good benefits of eating chicken and chicken recipes.
Firstly, We Will Talk about the benefits of eating chicken and also talk about which part of the chicken is best and good for health:
Hello! everyone here I am showing you the benefits of the eating chicken and also telling you which is the best and good part of the chicken for your health. I am also showing how to make this recipe at home.
- Chicken is the rich in protein
- Chicken is good for the heart
- Chicken breast is an excellent source of low-fat protein
- Protein helps your body to maintain muscle mass and also helps to build muscle
- Chicken breast is also a very good source of selenium, phosphorus, and vitamin B6
- Eating chicken regularly can actually help you lose weight in a healthy way
How To Make Spicy Chicken Boti Pakistani Food Recipe At Home Step by Step With Photos:
Here, I am showing you how to make achar gosht at home step by step. I am sharing you the procedure or cooking method picture. You can see these pictures and make achar gosht is easy at home.
My all recipes easily eat your kids because i am not making spicy food. I am also showing you the benefits of the recipe. Today, I am also telling you about the good benefits of eating chicken and chicken recipes.
Spicy Chicken Boti Pakistani Food Recipe
- Olive Oil
- Red Chili Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Black Pepper Powder
- Mix Spices Powder
- Chinese Salt
- Soya Sauce
- Chili Sauce
- Boneless Chicken
- Take a large mixing bowl, Add three tbsp of chili sauce and three tbsp of soya sauce
- Add half a kg of boneless chicken and cut into the shape of cubes
- Add all spices like taste to salt, Red red chili powder, turmeric powder, Chinese salt, black pepper powder, mix spices powder and food color
- Mix all spices with the help of your fingers and marinated chicken freeze for 2 hours into the fridge
- After two hours, take a frying pan and add three to four tbsp of olive oil and add marinated chicken
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes
- Delicious and very tasty Spicy Chicken Boti Pakistani Food Recipe us ready to eat
1 thought on “Spicy Chicken Boti Pakistani Food Recipe”
nice chicken boti but looking not good