Welcome back to my food blog. Today, I’m making the outstanding recipe. It is very delicious but spicy recipe and that is Spicy Chicken Masala Boti Pakistani Food Recipe. I hope you like this dish and try your home because it is not too the expensive recipe. It is not too costly but it is in your budget recipe that is why you can be trying at home.
Firstly, I am telling you how many benefits of chicken and which part of the chicken is very healthy and which is good for your body?
Healthier part of the chicken is Breast. Chicken breast is the very good and best part of chicken because in the breast is an excellent source of low-fat protein. As you that protein is the helps to maintain the muscle mass and also help to the build muscle if you are participating in a strength program. Chicken Breast is also a very good source of calcium, vitamin B6 and protein.
How To Make Spicy Chicken Masala Boti Pakistani Food Recipe At Home Step By Step With Photos
The reason chicken is always included in a healthy diet is because it is basically lean meat, which means it doesn’t have much fat. So, eating chicken breast and chicken with bones regularly can actually help you lose weight in a healthy way.
Here, I am showing you how to make chicken masala boti recipe in an easy way and using simple ingredients at home. I am also showing you cooking method, cooking time, and method picture. Chicken Masala Boti Pakistani Food Recipe is the very delicious and very tasty recipe. It is very easy to make at home. It is ready within 30 minutes
Spicy Chicken Masala Boti Pakistani Food Recipe
- Chicken (Big pieces)
- Olive oil or Refined oil
- Red Chili Flakes
- Food Color (Red)
- Chicken Masala
- Chicken Tikka Powder
- Take one Kilogram of Chicken and cut to chicken like see the picture
- Take a mixing bowl, add two cups of fresh Yogurt
- Add three tbsp of Tikka masala and Chicken Powder into the Yogurt
- Mix it with the help of spoon
- Pour this mixture into the Pieces of Chicken
- Mixing with the help of your hands
- Add two tbsp of Red Chili Flakes and one tbsp of Food Color
- Mix it and Marinated chicken for 2 to 3 hours into the Fridge
- After 2 hours, take a frying pan, Add three tbsp of Olive Oil and add marinated chicken and cook it
- Mix well and Cook for 15 to 20 minutes when chicken gets ready
- Delicious Spicy Chicken Masala Boti Pakistani Food Recipe is ready to eat
- Enjoy it and Feedback the recipe on a comment box