Hey! Today I’m making the very interesting recipe and that name is Tamatar Bhindi Pakistani Food Recipe. This recipe is very popular in Pakistan as well as India. It is a very healthy vegetable of the summer season. Tamatar bhindi is also my husband because he loves the bhindi ( okra ) dish.
I am making every next day this recipe in my home because my husband and my kids love this recipe so please try this at your home. Bhindi (Okra) Pakistani Food Recipe is my favorite dish in vegetable food because it is low crab food and its easy to digest. Bhindi (Okra) doesn’t have to be cooked to taste delicious, because it tastes even much better in raw salads.
How To Make Tamatar Bhindi Pakistani Food Recipe At Home Step By Step
Here, I’m showing you how to make tamatar bhindi recipe at home step by step with picture then you can learn easily. Give me feedback about this recipe. This post about Okra lover. If you like to eat vegetable so don’t forget to try this recipe. I’m sure you like it. In this recipe, ingredients are very simple and easily buy these ingredients at your nearest shop. This tamatar bhindi is very tasty and delicious to eat, you can eat tamatar bhindi with rice, chapatti, and naan.
Tamatar Bhindi Pakistani Food Recipe
- Lady's fingers (Okra)
- Olive oil
- Green chilies
- Green coriander leaves
- Red chili powder
- Turmeric powder
- Take a large frying pan and add two cups of olive oil or refined oil in it and heat high flame on the stove
- Add lady's fingers (Okra) maximum half kilogram and fry it on the high flame on the stove
- When lady's fingers change the color the set-aside
- Add chopped tomatoes and green chilies in the same frying pan
- Add taste to salt, red chili powder and turmeric powder in tomatoes
- mash tomatoes and mix all spices
- Add fried lady's fingers in the mash tomatoes and cook for five minutes on a low flame of the stove
- Add green coriander leaves and cook it
- Tamatar Bhindi Pakistani Food Recipe is ready to eat, enjoy with rice or chapatti.