This easy dipping sauce tastes great with chicken balls, spring rolls, or dumplings. So today I am sharing my favorite (easy to whip up) Tasty Asian Dipping Sauce Recipe, and a great way to use them to create an egg roll and spring roll dipping bar that is sure to be a hit at your holiday parties without stress or work.
A way that I like to cut corners is taking something already made and adding a simple homemade element to the dish. This quick appetizer is perfect if you have surprise guests coming over and can be ready in under 30 minutes, including the homemade sauces.
How To Make Tasty Asian Dipping Sauce Recipe Step By Step Instructions:
- Soy Sauce (1/4 cup)
- Rice Wine Vinegar (1/4 cup)
- Sugar (2 & 1/2 tsp)
- Sesame Seeds (1/2 tsp)
- Ponzu (1/4 cup)
- Fresh Ginger (2 tsp), minced
- Sesame oil (1 tsp), toasted
- Hot Red Pepper Flakes ( 1/2 tsp)
- Water (1/4 or 1/8 cup), as needed
- Garlic (1 clove), finely minced
- Green Onion ( 1 ), finely minced
- To start the sauce, place all of the ingredients into a pot and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Turn down the heat to medium-low and let simmer for 30 seconds or so, or until the sugar has melted, and then remove from the heat.
- To finish the sauce, pour the mixture into a bowl and add the finely minced green onion.
- Serve this sauce with your favorite Dumplings or Potstickers