Tasty & Delicious Chicken Gola Kabab Pakistani Food Recipe
This Tasty & Delicious Chicken Gola Kabab Pakistani Food Recipe is juicy, melt-in-your-mouth kababs full of traditional Pakistani spices and a hint of smokey flavor!
Kababs and grilled meat are classic Pakistani dishes. It is one of the things we always look forward to when visiting Pakistan
There are so many different variations of both chicken and meat kababs. All these kababs are so tender, juicy, and spiced just right. We challenge you to find something that beats fresh kababs right off the grill!
Here, Some Incredible Tips About that Recipe:
- If the kababs feel soft when shaping them, add 1 tablespoon of cornstarch or chickpea flour. It will help shape the kababs properly.
- Traditionally, kababs are made in a grill or tandoor, with high heat, and smoked. Using the charcoal, like in the recipe really helps re-create that smokey flavor.
- The kababs should be served fresh. The mixture for the kababs can be stored in the fridge overnight, so it’s perfect to make ahead!
- If you have leftovers, these Gola kababs are fantastic in a paratha roll, similar to these Seekh kabab rolls.
How To Make Tasty & Delicious Chicken Gola Kabab Pakistani Food Recipe With Step-By-Step Instructions:
Gola kabab is the popular bbq dish on the wedding menu in Pakistan special in Karachi. The wedding food menu seems incomplete without Gola kabab.
So if you are a true lover of this kabab platter then surely try this recipe with confidence to make tasty Gola kabab in your home kitchen. To make it easy, I prepared these kababs on a pan/skillet which will hardly take 20 to 30 minutes
This is one of the premium side dishes to serve to your guests and it doesn’t take much effort to make it. This amazing recipe of chicken Gola kabab that I am sharing today is just like the frozen or market-based Gola kababs. As life is getting busier day by day frozen food use is widely spreading in Pakistan.
Delicious Gola Kabab Recipe
- 1/2 kg Chicken Mince
- 1 tbsp Ginger & Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 2 tbsp Gram Flour
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg Powder
- 1/2 tsp Mace Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds (Roasted and crushed)
- 3/4 tsp Salt (as needed)
- 2 tbsp Fresh Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 2 to 3 Green Chilies (chopped)
- Add all the ingredients in the mince and either grind the mixture with the hand blender or use a food processor. Take everything out in a bowl.
- Heat a piece of charcoal, put a piece of foil in the middle of the mince, and place the lit charcoal on it. Add a few drops of oil and immediately cover the bowl. Let sit for 8-10 mins. Then remove the coal and discard it. And refrigerate the mixture for 3-4 hours.
- Make croquette-style kebabs from the mixture. You can wrap them around a wood or metal skewer. Or to give that authentic shape take a jumbo size smoothie straw and put the kebab around it. Remove the straw before frying.
- Heat some oil for shallow frying. On medium heat fry the kebabs till cooked and brown on all sides.
- Drain excess oil on a paper towel. Serve hot with your choice of chutney.