In this article, I am so excited to share the Tasty & Easy Cowboy Butter Dipping Sauce Recipe with you. It is very incredibly recipe easy to make at home I So freaking good with grilled meat like steak or chicken bites. I am definitely sure that you like this cowboy butter sauce recipe. You can also enjoy it with dipped bread slices, veggies, or anything edible you can get your hands on, really!
Combine the melted butter, lemon juice & zest, minced garlic, and Dijon mustard; whisk until well combined. Add the parsley, chives, thyme, paprika, crushed red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, sea salt, and freshly cracked pepper, to taste. Whisk until well combined. Serve and enjoy.
How To Make Tasty & Easy Cowboy Butter Dipping Sauce Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
- Butter (1 cup), melted
- Lemon Juice (half lemon use)
- Garlic (2 cloves), minced
- Shallot (1 small size), minced
- Dijon Mustard (2 tbsp)
- Prepared Horseradish (1 tbsp)
- Cayenne Pepper ( 1 pinch)
- Paprika Powder (1/4 tsp)
- Fresh parsley (2 tbsp), chopped
- Fresh Chives (1 tbsp), chopped
- Thyme (2 tsp), minced
- Kosher Salt to taste
- Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Fill a small bowl with melted butter and mix in lemon juice, garlic, shallot, mustard, horseradish, cayenne pepper, paprika, parsley, chives, and thyme until combined.
- Then stir in some salt and pepper on top.
- My favorite things to eat this sauce with are easy chicken, steak, and cornbread but it truly tastes good with anything.