Today I am going to make a very Tasty & Easy Turkish Salad Recipe. It is very easy to make at home. Turkish Salad of romaine lettuce, cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, onions, and feta with a garlicky lemon, mint, and parsley dressing. It goes wonderfully with falafels, especially if you’re making a pita wrap out of them.
Salad is very healthy for health. It is very good for the digestive system and very easy to digest. Salad helps to weight loss and also glowing your skin. It has many different benefits of health, good for eyes, skin, nails, and immune system.
That is why I am introducing a delicious and different style of Turkish salad recipe so read the complete article and make an easy and quick salad. You can also serve this salad with marinated salmon or marinated chicken pieces. So let’s start the recipe:
How To Make Tasty & Easy Turkish Salad Recipe With Step by Step Instructions:
- Romaine Lettuce (1 head )
- Cucumber (1 small )
- Tomatoes ( 2 large- sizes)
- Green Bell Pepper (1/4 )
- Red Bell Pepper ( 1/4 )
- Red Onion ( 1/2 small onion)
- Garlic (1 clove)
- lemon juice (1 lemon use)
- Salt (1 tsp)
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper (1/2 tsp )
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil ( 2 tbsp)
- Fresh Mints Leaves (6 to 8 finely sliced )
- Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley, finely chopped ( 1/3 cup)
- Sumac ( 1/2 tsp)
- Feta Cheese & Black Olives ( for garnishing)
- Chop the lettuce into bite-size pieces. De-seed (optional) and chop the cucumber and tomatoes.
- Seed the peppers, remove the cores and cut the flesh into thin strips.
- Cut the red onion in half, peel, and finely slice it.
- Then toss all the chopped veggies into a large bowl.
- To make the dressing crush, peel, and finely mince the clove of garlic.
- Add to it the juice of a large lemon, salt, pepper, olive oil, the finely chopped mint, parsley, and sumac.
- Whisk everything together.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss lightly.
- Serve garnished with feta cheese cubes and some black olives.