Tasty Homemade Tartar Dipping Sauce Recipe is made with just a few ingredients and in just a few minutes, you’ll never buy bottled sauce again! You’ll love this tartar sauce with our Crispy Baked Fish Sticks, Beer Battered Fish, and even for your kids on Beer Battered Crispy Fish Tacos.
It is the perfect swap for the bottled sauce. Skip store-bought sauce and serve it next to these easy homemade fish sticks, easy baked popcorn chicken, these perfectly roasted shrimp, or oven-baked salmon. Tartar sauce is a must when making our Maryland-style crab cakes.
I love to serve tartar sauce with roasted vegetables. I especially love dunking baked sweet potato fries or these oven-baked potato wedges into the sauce. Roasted cauliflower is also delicious.
How To Make Tasty Homemade Tartar Dipping Sauce Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
- Mayonnaise ( 1 cup)
- Dill Pickle (1/2 cup), finely chopped
- Pickle Juice (2 tsp)
- Fresh Dill (2 tbsp), finely chopped
- Lemon Juice (1 tsp)
- Worcestershire Sauce (1/2 tsp)
- Salt (1/2 tsp)
- Black Pepper (1/2 tsp)
- Sugar (1 tsp)
- Dijon Mustard (1 tsp)
- Take a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix until well combined
- Refrigerate for at least 1 to 2 hours before serving
- So the flavor has a chance to meld together
- Serve with baked nugget, crab cakes, fish fingers, or as a dip with potato wedges, potato fries, baked spicy potato finger
- Enjoy with your friends and family