I am going to share a very easy, delicious, and Tasty Lahori Beef Handi Pakistani Food Recipe with you. It is very easy to make at home. And I am using simple ingredients from that recipe. You can easily buy from any near store and most ingredients are easily available in your kitchen corner. So without any worry, you can make this delicious recipe in your kitchen. You know that red meat is healthy more than chicken.
Today, I am going to share a famous Pakistani recipe. Lahori Beef handi is very popular in Pakistan. It is also called “Lahore Street food”. It is ready within 1 hour 30 minutes but when you make a pressure cooker then 40 minutes only make this recipe. So I am not using a pressure cooker but I am using boiled meat so my recipe is done within 30 minutes only.
Let’s Talk About Red Meat:
Red meat (like beef, bison, and lamb) provides good-quality protein and is also rich in nutrients. Firstly, I’m telling you that red meat is better than chicken but red meat is a rich source of protein and many other nutrients.
However, chicken is much better for your cardiovascular health because it has less cholesterol and saturated fat than beef. I am sharing with you one disadvantage of eating beef or red meat.
Red meat can contain a high amount of saturated fat, which is linked to increased cardiovascular disease, obesity, and diabetes.”
If you wanna a healthy heart, a healthy digestive system, and a healthy mind and body for good energy. So please fresh fruit, healthy veggies, whole grains, beans, and lentils, and keep a healthy diet plan.
Tasty Lahori Beef Handi Pakistani Food Recipe
- 1 KG Fresh Beef
- 1 KG Fresh Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 2 tbsp Black Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Ginger & Garlic Paste
- 10 pieces Green Cardamom
- 1 tbsp Salt (appropriate for the taste)
- 2 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- 2 pieces Cinnamon Stick
- 4 Leaves Bay Leaves
- 2 Cup Ghee Or Canola Oil
- In a pan, heat ghee and add cinnamon, bay leaves, green cardamoms, and black cumin seeds.
- When aroma comes add onions paste, red chili powder, coriander powder, salt, garam masala powder, ginger-garlic paste, and fry.
- Now add beef and cook on high flame.
- After this, in the tomatoes add yogurt mix and chopped it.
- When water dries add beef and fry, remove from the stove.