Hello everyone! today I am going to share a very delicious and unique, and Roasted Garlic & Cashew Dipping Sauce Recipe with you. It is a very amazing dip for any kind of snacks and food dishes like tacos, fish fingers, baked salmon, grilled chicken, and many more! Hope you enjoy this sauce recipe.
I am using 7 ingredients in this recipe and it is ready within 60 minutes only. The calories of that recipes have 290 kcal only. You can also share that recipe with your friends and family. Let’s start the recipe:
How To Make Roasted Garlic & Cashew Dipping Sauce Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
- Garlic bulb (1 large)
- Raw Cashews (1 & 1/2 cup)
- Baby Spinach Leaves (3 & 1/2 cups)
- Fresh Basil Leaves (1 cup)
- Lemon Juice (2 tbsp)
- Sea Salt (1 tsp)
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (1 cup)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and wrap the garlic in foil. Place on a baking tray and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until softened. Remove and cool completely.
- Cut the top off the garlic bulb and squeeze out roasted garlic into the work bowl. Add half of the cashews.
- A process on low until coarsely chopped.
- Add spinach and process on low until finely chopped.
- Scrape down the work bowl.
- Add basil and process on low until mixture begins to form a paste.
- With the food processor running on low, add lemon juice, salt, and oil through the feed tube in a steady stream.
- Process until well blended.
- Add remaining cashews and pulse 4 to 5 times or until coarsely chopped and dip has thickened.
- Transfer mixture to a serving bowl and serve fresh vegetable sticks or grilled flatbread.