In this article, I am sharing some traditional and tasty soup recipe with you. Today I am making Thai Chicken Soup Pakistani Food Recipe with step by step instructions. I hope you like this easy recipe and also enjoy this dish.
Tom Yum is one of the best known Thai dishes, a spicy, sour, and aromatic soup that is traditionally served with rice. It consists of shallots, lemongrass, fish sauce, minced fresh ginger or galangal, shrimps, mushrooms, kaffir lime leaves, lime juice, and minced Thai chili peppers.
Is Thai Foods Are Healthy or Not?
Thai food is commonly enjoyed in the United States, but you may wonder whether this cuisine is healthy.
The traditional diet of Thailand features colorful vegetables, seafood, and meats that are served with rice or noodles and seasoned with herbs and spices like turmeric, galangal, Thai basil, and lemongrass.
Thai meals often contain a healthy balance of proteins, fats, and carbs. They also tend to feature a variety of non-starchy vegetables that provide fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
How To Make Thai Chicken Soup Pakistani Food Recipe Step By Step Instructions:
- 8 cups of Water
- Salt to Taste
- 4 Garlic Cloves (Smashed)
- 4 thin slice of Fresh Ginger
- 3 Shallots (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 bunch Fresh Coriander
- 2 large Lemongrass Stalks (yellow &pale-green part only )
- 3 strips Lime Zest
- 2 tablespoon of Lime Juice
- 1 or 2 Fresh Green Thai Chilies(thinly sliced)
- 1 teaspoon of Asian Fish Sauce
- Garnished: Choppec Fresh Coriander And Lime Wedges
- Firstly, take a large stockpot and add the chicken, water, 1 and 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and bring to boil it.
- Skim foam.
- Then add garlic and ginger slices, shallots (onions), 1/2 cup of coriander, 1/2 cup of lemongrass, and the lime zest.
- Reduce the heat and simmer the soup
- Partially, covered the soup for about 30 to 35 minutes
- After 30 minutes, remove the chicken breast and set aside it
- Simmer, partially covered, 30 minutes again
- Strain the soup through a sieve.
- Reserve the chicken legs and thighs, and discard remaining solids.
- Return the soup to stockpot and the chicken cool slightly
- Remove meat from bones and slices.
- Stir the soup and add Thai chilies, ginger (cutting into matchstick type), and slices of lemongrass.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stirring and add lime juice and fish sauce and also add season with salt.
- Garnished with coriander and serve with a lime wedge