Hi everyone! Today I am making Yummy Hara Bhara Kabab Pakistani Food Recipe. This recipe is very famous in restaurants, weddings, and banquets. And today I am sharing the recipe of how to make yummy Hara Bara Kabab at home so easily.
Along with it, a green yogurt chutney is usually served with it. It tastes really good with the Yummy Hara Bara Kabab. Let’s begin the recipe.
How to Make Yummy Hara Bhara Kabab Pakistani Food Recipe Step By Step Instructions:
- Spinach ( 1 bunch )
- Green Peas ( 1/2 cup )
- Salt ( a pinch )
- Ghee ( 1 tsp )
- Cumin Seeds ( 1 tsp )
- Ginger ( chopped 1 inch )
- Garlic ( chopped 2 tsp )
- Green Chillies ( chopped 2 nos )
- Fresh Beans ( chopped 1/3 cup )
- Carrots ( chopped 1/3 cup )
- Cauliflower ( grated 1/3 cup )
- Salt ( to taste )
- Potato ( boiled 1 medium size )
- Paneer ( 50 gms )
- Salt ( to taste )
- Black Slat ( as required )
- Powdered Spices
- Red Chili Powder ( 1 tsp )
- Coriander Powder ( 1 tsp )
- Cumin Powder ( 1 tsp )
- Raw Mango Powder ( 1/2 tsp )
- Fenugreek Powder ( 1 tsp )
- Garam Masala ( 1 tsp )
- Fresh Coriander ( big handful )
- Fresh Mint ( chopped 2 tsp )
- Bread Crumbs ( 4 tsp )
- Corn Flour ( 1 tsp )
- Cashew Nut ( as needed )
- Take a stock pot and turn the flame on high. Once it’s heated up, add an ample amount of water to it.
- When the water starts boiling, add the spinach to the boiling water along with green peas and salt.
- Cook them for 15 seconds. Now remove them using a spider.
- Transfer into a deep large bowl full of ice-cold water. Strain them and squeeze out as much water as possible. Transfer them into a chopper.
- Use chopper grind, and grind vegetables finely. Take a pan and set it on a high flame.
- Once it heats up well, add ghee, add cumin seeds, add ginger, add garlic, and add green chilies. Cook and stir on medium flame till the ginger and garlic start browning a bit. Now, add the fresh beans, add carrot, and add cauliflower. Cook and stir for 5 minutes on high flame. Add the spinach, add peas paste to the pan and stir well.
- Add salt to taste and mix again. Cook till is evaporated and moisture. Now transfer the cooked vegetables into a fine bowl and let them cool down.
- When it’s cooled down grate the boiled potato along with the paneer. Add salt to taste, add black salt, and add all the powdered spices. Add fresh coriander, add mint and mix well. By using your hands mix the mixture nicely.
- Bind the mixture well and add the bread crumbs, add cornflour in batches. And mix nicely by using your hands again. Once the consistency of the mixture is achieved taste for salt. Adjust it accordingly.
- Now, shape the kababs, coat your hands with a little bit of water and oil. Take a spoonful of mixture in your hands. Form a roundel of the mixture.
- Apply pressure by using your other hand and press it to form a Tikki. Place a split cashew nut on the Tikki and press it gently. Your Tikki is ready.
- Shape all the remaining mixture in the same way. Take a handi and turn the flame on high. For frying, heat the oil. Make sure the oil should be medium hot. Drop each Tikki carefully in the hot oil.
- Do not stir each Kabab Tikki for 1 minute, so that a covering is formed that will hold the kabab in its shape.
- Now stir them around and around later. Keep frying for 3 minutes on medium flame. Now, remove Tikkis from the oil by using a spider.
- Transfer them into a sieve for the excess oil to drip off. Yummy Hara Bara Kabab are ready. Serve it with the yogurt green chutney.
How To Make Yogurt Chutney Recipe:
- Fresh Coriander ( packed 1 cup )
- Mint leaves ( 1/2 cup )
- Green Chilies ( 3 nos )
- Ginger ( 1 inch )
- Black Salt ( 1 tsp )
- Dry Mango Powder ( 1/2 tsp )
- Cumin Powder ( 1/2 tsp )
- Salt ( to taste )
- Ice Cubes ( 3 nos )
- Water ( as required )
- Curd ( 1/2 cup )
- Take a mixer grinder jar, add the fresh coriander.
- Add all the remaining chutney ingredients.
- And grind well into a fine paste.
- Take a bowl, add curd and whisk it till smooth and lump-free.
- Add green chutney paste to the whisked curd and mix it nicely.
- Your yogurt green chutney is ready.