Today, I am making newly style of Besan Dahi Baray With Veggies Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) because it is a different taste and different style of making. Basan Dahi Baray is different but it is very tasty to eat. I am using yogurt with yogurt cream. Dahi Baray is the most famous and tasty recipe in Ramadan Month. Because all family members are eat-in Ramdan to spicy and tasty food. That is why this recipe is very easy and so much delicious for your family members.
As you know that yogurt is very healthy and delicious to taste. It is good for kids as well as elders. In Pakistan, this recipe called street food. It is very famous all over Pakistan and India. Dahi Baray is my favorite recipe and my kids also like this dish.
How To Make Besan Dahi Baray With Veggies Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) Step By Step Instructions:
Here, I am sharing a delicious and tasty snack recipe with you. I am also sharing the video related to this recipe. Watch the video and make this delicious recipe without any mistake and any worry. It is not junk food, it is just a snack which is made at home. It is my mom’s recipe. I am not a cooking expert but I am also trying to my best recipe introduces to you. Some recipes are my mom’s recipes and some of my grandmom’s.
Besan Dahi Baray With Veggies Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- Besan (gram flour)
- Red chili powder
- Turmeric powder
- Baking Soda
- Olive Oil
- Cumin seed
- Green coriander leaves
- Boiled Potatoes
- Chopped Onion
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Chopped Cucumber
- Red chili flakes
- Take a large mixing bowl, add gram flour, baking soda, salt, red chili powder, water, and turmeric powder, and mix well.
- Take a pan, add olive oil. Add a mixture of gram flour into the oil with the help of the spoon.
- Fry Basan balls until then it changes the color. When basan balls little bit golden brown then dish out into the plate.
- Take a large bowl, add yogurt, salt, and green coriander leaves and mix it.
- Arrange the Basan balls into the bowl.
- Firstly, add basan balls to the bowl.
- Secondly, add yogurt mixture into the bowl.
- Thirdly, add boiled potatoes, onion, tomatoes, cucumber, green coriander leaves, and red chili flakes to the bowl.
- Add heat two tbsp of oil with cumin seeds and add in the bowl.
- Besan Dahi Baray Pakistani Food Recipe is ready to eat. Enjoy this recipe with your kids and elder.