Today I am going to make a very easy and Delicious Fresh Herbs With Yogurt Dipping Sauce Recipe with you. In this recipe, I’m using only 9 ingredients, and ready within 20 minutes only. I am also sharing that it has 140 calories only. So friend, eat this delicious sauce without any kinds of worries.
It is also good for my health because I am using fresh yogurt and fresh herbs in it. And you know that yogurt is very healthy for good skin, good health, and good for nails. So enjoy this recipe with your favorite snacks any time.
How To Make Delicious Fresh Herbs With Yogurt Dipping Sauce Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
This easy Yogurt Dip is made with a few ingredients and can be put together in just 5 minutes. It is fresh, creamy, and flavorful, perfect to enjoy with veggies, fries, or as a topping for kebabs.
You can use it as a dip, sauce, or dressing. Try this dip with some chips, french fries, or raw veggies for your next Superbowl party, and let me know what your guests think.
- Plain Greek Yogurt (1 cup)
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (3 tbsp)
- Lemon Juice (2 tbsp)
- Garlic (1 clove), minced
- Fresh Basil (1 tbsp), minced
- Fresh Mints (1 tbsp), minced
- Salt (1/2 tsp)
- Pepper (1/4 tsp)
- English Cucumber (1 medium-size), peeled and grated
- Get as much water out of the grated cucumber as possible.
- Wrap in a kitchen towel and squeeze out excess water.
- Add your strained yogurt or your Greek yogurt to a bowl.
- Add olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, basil, mint, salt, pepper, and dry cucumber.
- Stir to combine.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.