Welcome back to my cooking blog. I know my blog is a Pakistani recipes blog but now I am sharing World recipes and sharing the different recipes from different countries and different flavors. So, today I am sharing Delicious & Tasty Caprese Salad With Pesto Sauce Recipe with you. Read the complete article and make a delicious and healthy Caprese salad. It is an Italian recipe.
The traditional Caprese salad with a delicious twist! Replacing pesto with balsamic makes this great dish even better. This is one of my favorite salad recipes to keep in the refrigerator for a quick lunch or a side dish for dinner.
Fresh cherry or grape tomatoes, vibrant pesto sauce, creamy fresh mozzarella balls, extra-virgin olive oil, balsamic glaze, basil, and spices. A perfect summer salad recipe!
In this recipe, you can also have avocado if you like it. Otherwise, it is also delicious with tomato and mozzarella cheese and pesto sauce.
How To Make Delicious & Tasty Caprese Salad With Pesto Sauce Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
- Tomatoes ( 2 cherry tomatoes)
- Hand full Tulsi
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Buffalo Mozzarella ( 1 package)
- Hand full Basil
- Pine nuts ( 1 cup )
- Parmesan Cheese ( 1 cup grated)
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil ( 1/2 cup )
- Lemon Juice ( half lemon )
- Firstly, We make the salad:
- Cut the tomatoes in thick layer rounds shape and dress them with a little bit of olive oil also add some salt and pepper.
- Now break the mozzarella cheese into chunks
- On a serving plate, arrange the tomatoes slices along with the mozzarella chunks.
- In the end, garnish with tulsi and pesto sauce
- Secondly, we make the Pesto Sauce:
- Blend the basil with pine nuts, Parmesan cheese with extra virgin olive oil, until it forms a paste.
- Squeeze in the lemon juice. If the paste is too thick, add in more extra virgin olive oil to reach the desired consistency.
- Serving the Salad with pesto sauce with a topping of basil leaves